LONDON - Paris Hilton says she is sick of boyfriends and is celibate.
And in behalf of all the men of this planet, I want to thank her for that. God forbid that she would add to the gene pool. But I’m sure that won’t last long.
In Jerusalem, a female CNN journalist heard about a very old Jewish man who had been going to the Wailing Wall to pray, twice a day, everyday, for a long, long time, so she went to check it out.
She went to the Wailing Wall and there he was. She watched him pray, and after about 45 minutes when he turned to leave, she approached him for an interview.
"I'm Rebecca Smith from CNN. Sir, how long have you been coming to the wall and praying?"
"For about 60 years."
"60 years! That's amazing! What do you pray for?"
"I pray for peace between the Christians, Jews and the Muslims. I pray for all the hatred to stop and I pray for all our children to grow up in safety and friendship."
"How do you feel after doing this for 60 years?"
"Like I'm talking to a fuckin' wall."
niCk (Mem Beth) said in a comment to me. "Religion is a problem because it tries to define what God is by using the limited words and ideas of the human mind. We know something exists. When we try to define God using human language, we lose its meaning or change it into something that is unnatural. Not everything in reality can be put into the limited languages of humans."
I disagree, there are more than enough words. But I’m not talking about religion, I’m talking about what we are, God in evolution. See how few words that took? Not that anyone will listen to me.
Advice to men
Avoid the Judith’s and Vicki’s in this world. They are the ones that are not at all comfortable talking about sex, in the first person anyway. I was minding my own business when the president of the of the local chapter of the Insane Chicks Society started chasing me. She chased me down like the dirty dog I am, and then when I stopped to lick her it freaked her out. I suppose she loved me with all she had though, she just didn't have much.
A very wise lady that used to have articles in the local rag said that the first and most important thing to consider if going out with someone, or trying a new relationship is to ask the question "Does he/she turn my crank." Because that can’t be manufactured. If I’m lucky, the next woman that chases me will chase me into the street and a city bus will nail me, it’ll save us both a lot of trouble.
This is a test, repeat, this is a test, of the National Bullshit Network. If you are here leave a turd (in the comments section) BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Crap Taken.
I love your blog! :)
Post a Comment