Saturday, August 26, 2006

Two posts again

My dental appoint yesterday wasn’t until three PM. So yesterday morning I went over to Laurel Ann’s and replaced some of the rotten railing caps on the handicapped ramp. I also got them and some other items painted.

She (bless her little heart) made me a big tuna fish sandwich to eat on the way to the dentist, it was the last good solid food I will be able to eat for a while. I was given a prescription for pain medicine but I didn’t get it filled, and I feel no pain, I’m full of Peppermint Schnapps, LOL. Bob came in just before I left and thanked me for doing the work, he said something like, "You are the best craftsman around here", I replied with, "Yes I am!!". Well, sometimes it’s just hard to be humble. :-) Though I hardly think that I’m the best craftsman in the area, just good at some of the things I do.

Here is a link to an interesting cartoon, though you would have to have seen some of the previous ones to appreciate it.
http://news.yahoo.com/comics/9chickweedlane

And this one is cute.
http://news.yahoo.com/comics/doonesbury

And this one is good.
http://news.yahoo.com/comics/overthehedge

And this one express’s my feelings exactly.
http://news.yahoo.com/comics/shoe

No comments: