We now have a pussy that isn’t ever going to get any pussy. I took the kitten, I’ve named her Honey, to the vet to have her spayed. The poor thing, she thought that I and the lady next door where the only big weird frigging things on this planet and she had gotten used to us, even came to love our attention. And then this weird thing puts her in a cat carrier and takes her to a place that has big weird things all over the frigging place. I hope it didn’t freak her out too much. But most of those big weird things at the vets are cute and smell good, female units you know, I wanted to get in a cage with one of them myself. But, she is probably the vice president of the local chapter of the Insane Chicks Society. Sigh…….
Interesting blog by Glenda, I’m just amazed that she can keep four blogs going, that is more than I even have time to keep track of, so I’m just going to watch this one.
http://swiftspeech.blogspot.com/
Scott Adam’s got a new suit. Billy got a new, well, nothing. Billy’s ego doesn’t need a new suit so he can fly around the country making speeches and acting important. Scott confuses Billy, he acts like an ecologist and human that cares at times, but then blows it with all his trips and acting important. I think that he is interesting, but I do not think that he is important.
Besides, Billy should not be allowed loose in stores to buy clothes for himself. Billy is a clothes-shopping idiot. Billy shops in thrift stores for everything except undies and socks and shoes. But I seldom shop for clothes, when I moved here it was with the assumption that the cosmos would provide what I need, and that works very well for me so things just keep flowing to me. So many things at times that I have to pass them on or I would have way too much stuff here.
Billy’s favorite ‘suit’ is a ‘robe’ that Ellen gave me, I don’t know what to call it, folks have given me different names for it. I use it when I’m doing weddings, at the peace rallies, and feeling spiritual. Most folks like it, I get a lot of comments on it, I’m looking for more like it. Would like a lighter one for warm days, and a shorter one for when I hike to the hot springs to be at one with the cosmos. I’ll post a picture of it at the end of this post.
Buddhist bullshit
I feel like picking on Buddhists today, I’ll pick on Christian’s and Muslim’s another day. I’m all about fair play, I’ll pick on all idiots and religions, um, all religious idiots that is.
"Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, standing, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen. To know that the mind is empty is to see the Buddha...Using the mind to look for reality is delusion. Not using the mind to look for reality is awareness. Freeing oneself from words is liberation."
Bah, frigging Buddhists, empty minds my butt, their heads are full of grapes. We are here to tackle things, fix things, not run from them, and too make the world a better place. Running and hiding from the mind is for frigging cowards. I don’t know many Buddhists, but the ones I do know don’t have any ‘Zen’, they have frigging grapes in their heads, that apparently have fermented and made them as loopy as hell. The only thing more weird than a Buddhist is two Buddhists, they often can’t even stand each other. They are about as much fun to be around as watching grapes ferment. Boooooring. Avoid the Buddhists, they will put you to sleep, or drive you to blow your brains out just to get away from them. Fuck it, sing and dance, make some noise, lots of it. And give someone a hug, Buddhists are terrible at hugs and love, they are so distant, and I like them distant, about two thousand miles away from me is just about right. :-)
"If you come upon Buddha on the road, kill him." I wouldn’t go as far as that, but I’m sure not going to party with the idiot. They think that we are here to suffer, and to that I say……. BULLSHIT !! Really, we’re just here to be happy and piss off the Buddhists. LOL
Zen, I’ll tell you what Zen is, a beer and some good sex with a spiritual Goddess. But I can’t find her, sigh. Now that I’m thinking about that I’ll have to have an out of body experience with the president of the local chapter of the Insane Chicks Society. That’s masturbation for you slow witted readers. :-)
Okay, I’m back, where were we? Wait, cover for me, going in for seconds, I’ll be right back. LOL
People that are really very weird can get into sensitive positions and have a tremendous impact
on history. - Dan Quayle (Raise your hand if you are as weird as I am)
Violence as a way of gaining power...is being camouflaged under the guise of tradition, national honor [and] national security. - Alfred Adler
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
Here is an interesting link. I’ll gladly steal anything I come across that I think might be profound, meaningful, touching, heartfelt, or help change the world in some little way. Or just give us something to laugh about, it’s all about balance you know. Copyrights are for technical manuals, everything else is fair game to all of us. Just because someone writes something and thinks it is an original thought to them doesn’t mean it is. So I encourage all of you too take anything off the web that you like and think might make the world a better place, and pass it on. Those that want to make money trying to make the world a better place, bah on them. I’ve always said that truth and wisdom should be free to all, and they can’t sue all of us.
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/plagiarism/
Correction niCk (Mem Beth): They are not voices in your head, they are things that are trying to flow through you. Well, they may be in your head, but that isn’t where they want to stay, they want to move on, flow through you. Following me? So share all your useful love and wisdom and worries with others, it’s what our journey and evolution is about.
So when I took the kitten to the vets the other day, Helen (the cat-loving lady next door) went with me, and then invited me to have breakfast out with her. I seldom eat out other than at fast food joints where I can get a turd for a buck, I prefer to eat at home where food is dirt cheap. So we went to the Cornerhouse Café, my favorite place to go if eating out at a sit down place.
It’s been remodeled after a fire a few years back and is clean and friendly and the prices are reasonable, I’m only willing to pay so much for another turd. A thirty-dollar lobster is still just another turd at the end of the day. I’m a simple man and an easy keeper and I don’t eat much, it doesn’t take a lot to keep a hundred and sixty-five pounds of bullshit going. But I’m still pissed that I have to pay sales tax on beer, doesn’t pouring it over your corn flakes at breakfast make it a food item?
Hell, when I go to the liquor store for Rum to inject in my chicken thighs and breasts I don’t have to pay sales tax, this is not fair. Oh, oh, I just said thighs and breasts didn’t I? Don’t go away, I’ll be right back.
Anyway, I ordered the three-meat, three-egg scramble that was the breakfast special for $6.25. When the waitress brought it I looked at it and said, "Holy Christ, that is enough food to feed an army." It was on a big oval platter with a large pile of scrambled eggs and meat on one end, a huge pile of hash browns in the middle, and two slices of toast on the other end.
As I sat there eating I was thinking about the fact that thirty thousand people on this planet would starve to death today, that mothers would have to watch their children die because she had nothing to feed them. That she might have to eat her first born in order that she might continue to live for another day, that does happen. Yup, I was thinking what a screwed up world this is. I took some of it home for breakfast the next day. Two turds for $6.25, not a bad deal at all I guess, but at home I can make a turd for fifty cents. I can feed a person for a crummy quarter a day by giving to The World Food Bank.
My knees are getting old, having spent so much time on them begging for sex. Well, that is more funny than saying that I wore them out working, and trying to shove my leg up my butt with a motorcycle. The house I’m painting in is two stories, all those stairs and going up ladders a lot is showing me my age.
Another correction: You can’t glue a plastic carburetor float back together with a glue gun like I mentioned earlier, it falls apart again. Glue guns are wonderful for some things, but not so wonderful for other things. You can’t build birdhouses with them either, they will fall apart in the rain and all the little eggs tumble out.
Balance folks, it’s all about balance. Balance the things that are wrong with humor, don’t let it all drive you insane, crazy is okay, insane is an ugly thing.
I am the all, you are the all, we are the all. Ah shit, we are so screwed. But hey, be cheerful and carefree, sing and dance, let the Buddhists do the suffering for us. LOL
Update: Honey, the kitten is back home and doing fine, I take her back in thirty days for a shot. I’m thinking of having an identification chip put in her. Then I’ll have, you know, a chippy pussy.
Hum, I can't get the picture of me in my robe to load to Blogspot this morning. Will try another time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment