I’m making an evening post because, well, because I can. :-)
Dear:
Christian God (s)
Allah (or who ever in the hell you are)
Buddha (you freak)
And the rest of you nut cases.
We do not wish to show you any disrespect but we have an isty bitsy request for you. Your nonsense is still spreading insanities through the lands and we would like it to stop. So here is our simple request that we hope you will honor. Please remove your goddamn selves the hell off our planet.
We don’t care how you do it, slit your throats, jump off of high buildings, shoot each other (but leave the rest of us alone), blow yourselves up if you wish. But just do it. Or we will start laughing you off the planet, and mocking you at every turn.
YOU ARE DISTURBING THE FUCKIN’ CHICKENS !!!
Thank you.
Love and Peace.
Mr. & Mrs. God
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OMy Godless! I am laughing so hard I can hardly type. I know it's serious, but I just can't help it. Thanks.
Post a Comment