First a good joke
A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students. "Human beings are the only animals that stutter", she says.
A little girl raises her hand. "I had a kitty-cat who stuttered", she volunteered. The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become, asked the girl to describe the incident.
"Well", she began, "I was in the back yard with my kitty and the rottweiler, who lives next door got a running start and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard! "That must've been scary", said the teacher.
"It sure was", said the little girl. "My kitty went 'Fffff, Fffff, Fffff'...and before he could say "Fuck," the rottweiler killed him!"
I’m honored
I’m truly honored that Sharona read my blog yesterday and choose to leave a comment, even if she doesn’t like a mirror held up before her. I didn’t even know she bothered to read my blog. For someone that stated a while back that she doesn’t care what others think of her she sure seems to have gotten riled up. Ha, ha, ha. I like to piss off spoiled American women that are never happy with what they have. And Sharona, I earned my retirement, it won’t cost you a penny so don’t worry about it. I’m sure that I’ve pissed away more money than you will ever make. :-)
It’s interesting to note that needy people always hate ecologists, what do they care if this world goes to hell so long as they can spoil themselves. Are never happy with what they have and always want more, and still aren’t happy. I have no use for people that don’t care about the planet and it’s future and I make that pretty clear. Being as she deleted my comments there is no record of what I said, but it’s interesting to note that she ranted at me a lot more than the wisdom I was trying to give her. Damn, I am just so honored that a renowned author choose to leave a rant on my blog, it made my day!!!! It was better than having a tooth pulled and I always enjoy that. Yes, life is good.
Interesting quote
Paradise is exactly like where you are right now... only much, much better.
Well, the reason is because others screwed up needs, greed’s, and realities are always getting in my way, or this would be more like a paradise to me.
Count me in as being a dissenter: The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself. - Archibald MacLeish, poet and librarian (1892-1982)
Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it. - George Bernard Shaw
And as Albert Einstein said. Nationalism is an infantile disease.
The only time people dislike gossip is when you gossip about them. - Will Rogers
Oh dear, did I gossip about Sharona? I sure did, I hope everyone else enjoyed it even if she didn’t. And her rant is interesting, tells me a lot about her.
Until you make peace with who you are you'll never be content with what you have. - Doris Mortman
I don't really think about anything too much. I live in the present. I move on. I don't think about what happened yesterday. If I think too much, it kind of freaks me out. - Pamela Anderson
I wonder if she ever thinks about having to pack those big boobs around when she gets older.
That reminds me of an old song. Jumped for the saddle, the saddle wasn’t there, rammed nine inches up the old gray mare. Come a tie my pecker to a tree, to a tree, come a tie my picker to a tree.
The first time I saw her she was standing in the door and the nipples on her titties hung clean to the floor. Come a tie my pecker to a tree, to a tree, come a tie my picker to a tree.
The last time I saw her, haven’t seen her since, she was jacking off a nigger through a barbed wire fence. Come a tie my pecker too a tree, to a tree, come a tie my picker to a tree.
Boy, can you tell I was raised in a mining town? LOL. And don’t take offence at the word nigger, it’s just a word in a song, it isn’t like I have anything against those folks. I judge people by what they are, not what bloodline they are.
What I spent, is gone; what I kept, I lost; but what I gave away will be mine forever. - Ethel Percy Andrus
History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, however, if faced with courage, need not be lived again. - Maya Angelou
The need for change bulldozed a road down the center of my mind. - Maya Angelou
A silly poem
My wife woke up this morning
She was feeling very ill.
I don't know what caused it,
She isn't on the pill,
I had to help her down the stairs,
Her legs were so unsteady,
I had to help her to the kitchen,
To get my breakfast ready!
Ever ask God, or whoever, whatever, why this world is so messed up? What answer might you expect to get back? How about "YOU go about YOUR business of doing MY business or it’s going to stay messed up." BBC
bbc98362 at yahoo.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
About Sharona, everything has a positive side. You were looking for someone to be the first to call you an idiot in your comments. Sharona was the first.
Ir you're not offending someone, then you're not being honest.
Sure friend, some folks just don't like honesty, but we can't sit around worrying about that can we?
Hey, have a great day pal. I'm off too the peace rally.
Post a Comment