That Get Fuzzy cartoon guy is just too funny sometimes. Hold on, stuff is occurring to me, ha, ha, ha. What a hoot. He’s even more funny than Dilbert.
Speaking of Dilbert, Scott Adam’s could at least have the decency to tell us that he will not be blogging for a while instead of leaving everyone in suspense. Some folks will wander off and find other blogs and get interested in them lose interest in even checking his blog to see if he is back.
Gerald Gordon Harris…. If you think that almost seven billion people on this planet doing what they do isn’t contributing to global warming, you sir are a frigging idiot. Sure, go ahead and drive all you want, you selfish bastard.
So I was at a Landmark Education presentation meeting the other night, a meeting to get you to put out a bunch of bucks to take their course. The host is a nice lady, I’ve known her for a few years now, she is crazy but I love her anyway. The lady doing the presentation is over weight and out of shape and she just carried on and on about that, a woman that talked about and admitted that she was over weight and has a room full of exercise equipment that she doesn't use, and is not willing to do much about it other than be okay with it, she hasn't got a thing to teach me. I didn’t stay for the second half of the presentation so they didn’t get to give me a sales pitch. The free pizza was good though.
There was an interesting lady there though, a cute little blonde, I could tell that she is warm and fuzzy, her comfort zone was very small, I tested it and she let me stand right next to her and was okay with it. She is very friendly and intelligent and I’ll bet she is a hand holder. She is single and looking for a mate according to the host, as when I got home I sent an email asking about her. In fact what she said was.
"She is single, into Zen and looking for a partner. She is looking for a man that has money to travel though; as she wants to live half the year in Switzerland where she spent many years growing up-- in Zurich. Her family has a home there or condo there. She is a great woman and has lived in Brazil also. Her husband died of a heart attack at 53? I think, quite a while ago. She has two grown sons and lives in P.A. She is very much into Landmark and their programs."
I knew that she lived in PA (that’s Port Angeles’s) as I looked to see if her name was in the phone book. Well, she may be a great woman, for some man, but not for me, so I’m not going to bother to contact her.
My world does not revolve around money and travel and spoiling a woman, not in those ways anyway. I've done my share of damage to this mother planet and I couldn't call myself an ecologist if I was to continue to keep stomping all over it like it doesn't make any difference.
I'm looking for my spiritual soul mate and she clearly isn't if money and travel is what she cares about when thirty thousand people a day die of starvation. I prefer to spend my money helping them instead of traveling and harming mother earth more. She may think that she is spiritual, but I don’t see it, truly spiritual people are as easy on the planet as they can be. And they are not into being spoiled.
Have a good day everyone, be kind to the earth. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment