Saturday, August 12, 2006

Wedding day

This is going to be a wonderful day. Because I’m performing a wedding today. It’s one of the most enjoyable things I do on this planet. Yep, it’s going to be a fun day. Yahoo !!

Just be yourself
I have a sign on my wall right by the door, it says. "Just be yourself". If others can't handle it I can't help that. All my best friends are as weird as I am and we have a lot of fun.

Church camp
Years ago, my Christian wife, the one with three brain cells and one occasionally getting stuck to the side of her skull wall, decided to send the kids to church camp. My son learned a neat song there.

My peters got a skeeter on it, whack it off.
My peters got a skeeter on it, whack it off.
There’s a dozen on my cousin, I can hear those fuckers buzzin.
My peters got a skeeter on it, whack it off.
(That’s all I recall of it)

And as I hear it, he taught a fifteen year old girl there a few things. And my three-celled wife thought it was terrible that I supported my daughter going on birth control, but she lost hers at fifteen also. No, not to my son.

No comments: