Wednesday, November 01, 2006

G. W. Bush Exposed

Here is an interesting link. http://photobucket.com/
….
Someone bitched on Scott’s blog about some swearing. Well I don’t trust self-righteous sanctimonious people that think swearing is a bad thing, they seem to support wars and greed and destruction of the planet. More often than not they are (groan) Christians.
….
Azgoddess, so I couldn’t find the instructions for my atomic clock in this mess, but I noticed a little hole on the backside that said Reset beside it. So I pushed a paperclip in it, then pushed the Receive button, and now it is back on track. It had the date right, but it didn’t recognize daylight savings time for some reason, now it does, go figure. Hum, hole, Reset, maybe I should stick an ice pick in my ear?
….
Govt. Tells Singles No Sex Till You're 30: If you're single and in your 20s, the federal government wants you to steer clear of sex. For the first time, the federal government is telling states they can use grant money to encourage adults as old as 29 to remain celibate until marriage. Those are the new rules of the Department of Health and Human Services' $50 million Abstinence Education Program. HHS officials say it's not a requirement -- just another option for states to combat what they call an alarming rise in out-of-wedlock births. A record 1.5 million babies were born to single mothers in 2004, according to the National Center for Health Statistics. More than half of them were born to women in their early 20s.
….
Blah, blah, blah, on and on it went. I swear, can this government get any more stupid? Don’t have sex until you are thirty. What in the hell is with that? Some of your best sex is in your twenty’s. Or teens for some, I was a late starter myself, first sex when I was twenty. Hell, if I had waited until I was thirty I would still be trying to make up for ten lost years. Wait, I am still trying to make up for ten lost years, the last ten. LOL… Kid’s don’t worry much about morals, I wish I didn’t, ah, to be a kid again. Na, the only thing to do is to neuter children so that they can’t make kids in the back seats of Chevy’s and Fords. Then they can have fun without the mess. Un-neuter them after they have proven that they are ready to be responsible adults capable of having children. That would be at, umm, about fifty?
….
Paris… Nothing happened to turkey day, I love this season, I love turkey, pumpkin pie, mashed potatoes and gravy, good friends and company (and some booze), things like that, this is my favorite eating time of the year. I bought bigger pants today. LOL (Juz kidding)
….
BSB said, “LOL BBC I don't know where you come up with these jobs..but they are hilarious!!! ;-)”…. Oh, Hon, you wouldn’t believe the shit that is in my head. :-) … I’ll bet it looks a lot like yours, only with hair on it. LOL… Yup, I’ll bet your head is just as weird as mine. Actually, Helen’s dresser isn’t at all like yours, it’s just got a plain mirror on it, and I wouldn’t think of taking it from such a wonderful old woman even though she would gladly give it to me if I asked for it. But I bet that you would drool over her hope chest from the thirty’s. :-) …. Hell, the kitchen stove that she heats her home with is older than you are. BTW, your students have better witches than that, wanna see one? LOL…. You’re cute in your uniform.
….
Lusty, I’ve said it before and I will say it again. The past and our history and its ruts through time and space is full of monkey shit. Stop reading that old shit and trying to understand it, there are no answers there. The future is forward damn it. Look ahead, not back, only then will you start to understand. Start frigging thinking for yourself.
….
Gracie, yes I did chill. Sure, I’m having a ball with the clay. I knead it and fondle it, and, umm, well, I don’t kiss it. :-). But it’s pretty interesting stuff, I’m sure I will come up with some interesting things to do with it, after I learn all the things I can’t do with it. That is how inventors and creators go about those things, learning from our mistakes. But right now I’m more interested in a spray gun I’m modifying to spray the foam in the cans that you can buy anywhere.
….
I thought I would get that done today but it didn’t work out that way. Two coffee cans of brass fittings and I didn’t have the one I needed. So went to town for the right one. Only to discover that I don’t have a ¼ inch pipe tap. I must have one somewhere, hell, I have special tools I will never use again. Hell, I have special tools that I have never used for the first time. Hell, I have invented special tools and many others have used them, but I haven’t. I just like to do things like that.
….
While I was in town I went over to pay my pickup insurance. My insurance agent, who has to act like this nice upright citizen, came out of his office to talk to me for a bit. Said that he really enjoyed the emails I send him. I don’t send him that many anymore since starting a blog, only jokes, as his company filters out anything with graphics in them. He said that they don’t like porn on their servers. Porn? What in the hell has that got to do with risque and having some fun? I told him all the ‘porn’ is on my blog if he wants to be amused. But if he is looking for an exposed vagina he won’t find it here. Hell, there is more risque at the local community theatre than there is here. That’s one reason why I love live performances, smirk.
….
Stolen from Spaceweather.com
SPOOKY ASTRONOMY: Today is a date of astronomical interest: it's a cross-quarter date, midway between an equinox and a solstice. There are four cross-quarter dates throughout the year, and each is a minor holiday. One is Groundhog Day (Feb. 2nd), another is May Day (May 1st), the third is Lammas Day (Aug. 1st), and the fourth...? Happy Halloween!
….
So, folks, just like most holidays, Halloween ends up being a holiday that is supposed to appease the spirits to ensure the village that the crops won't wither and be eaten by the Devils. And knowing those wacky Druids, I bet they sacrificed a few of the village hosehounds to the bonfire (I know most traditions call for virgin sacrifice, but the Irish were probably a bit more frugal.)
….
Anyway, originally called Samhain (pronounced sow-in), it became Hallowmas once the Christians took over the land and tried, rather unsuccessfully, to rid the people of their Pagan practices.
….
Anyway, the most interesting part of the Samhain festival was that the town jester was afforded the pleasure of all the village women who remained alive. So, in keeping with that tradition, please email me nude pictures of all the women you have ever met so that I may pick from the lot and pork a few-- selflessly in the interest of keeping humanity alive and fed. …. Historically,
….
Anyway, be peaceful, get laid and stop making bombs, hugs. BBC

17 comments:

BBC said...

LOL, put a bell on me?

http://news.yahoo.com/comics/9chickweedlane

Anonymous said...

That picture there??? What is that??? His nose... ;-)

About the hope chest BBC.. you can be sure I'd be drooling over it. If you look at the picture of my living room, the cedar chest there is from the 30s as well. It belonged to my grandmother's aunt.. I absolutely LOVE that piece...

You're absolutely right.. my head is as twisted as yours... yours just looks better.. ;-) Enjoy your day... x

Anonymous said...

I thought GW Bush was a six-foot prick!

Anonymous said...

Can you believe that article both of us are disturbed about? Since when is the business of the government to intrude on one's personal life? You just can't make this shit up!

Keep at it with the clay, I anxiously await the results. Have a good one, BBC.

Anonymous said...

i still have to do that to my clock..thanks for the reminder

and about the pics - - not getting any from me - grin...

i saw a t-shirt on a young-in today

kiss not kill...LOVE IT!!!

NewsBlog 5000 said...

Are they for or against spanking it?

All that sperm will back up into your brain and make you crazy.

BBC said...

"Spanking it"..... Took a minute for that to soak in. LOL

Mystical Me said...

LMAO!! Love the photo, BBC!!

I think the Govt. should take the money & help feed the children instead of trying to make our Country not free a free Country anymore. WTF!! I thought Hitler died already. YES!! I agree our Government is pretty DUMB!!

Take care sweetheart!! Love always, MM XOXOXOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

love the pic - just noticed it when i came back

so my story gave you some shut-eye?? smile...that's good, i had to keep my mind very active in order to keep awake myself during the trial...

BBC said...

Maybe I shouldn't think about how you keep your mind active, AZ. Smirk.

paris said...

Cranberry Salad you forgot or maybe you never heard of it it's a favorite at our house

Anonymous said...

Oh, shit, I don't cuss....and I'm a virgin, too! LOL

Anonymous said...

oh.gawsh.

that picture is terrible.

why? because some poor bastard has a little one like that.

i bet he's a really lonely guy.


ahahahahhaa...


shame on me.

NewsBlog 5000 said...

It's hard to feed those hungry children if you are afraid they might be having sex.

NewsBlog 5000 said...

Madison

I'm just glad it's not me.

Anonymous said...

OMG - I had no idea they came that...small!!

Gives new definition to the term "little prick" - lol!!

paris said...

Hey it's true my Dad always told me that was 6 inches lololol.....