Hey, Good morning monkeys, I know that you are out there, I can hear you breathing. I have more to say about American politics being as it’s just a big zoo full of monkeys fucking around, but it can wait for another day. Interesting though that a Canadian thinks he understands American politics when Americans don’t.Arcturus: A very large star, mostly a big gas bag. He, he, he, a few of you will actually know what I’m talking about. She hasn’t dropped in to pick on me for a while. Maybe I should go to her blog and say some sweet things to her. *snorts*….Na, I’ll leave well enough alone.
Anyway, the star, that is one big hunk of cosmic sexual debris. If it put out the kind of light that the much smaller sun does we would be crispy critters. But she is just a cold wet noodle. *snickers*
On her blog Kirsten talked about aura’s, so I asked her if she had ever had blue light sex. She deleted the comment. Hey it was just an innocent question. I’ve only experienced it once in my life, I would like to know if others have. Have any of my other readers experienced blue light sex? Or a light of any color for that matter. Where you are completely surrounded by a beautiful light during sex. It’s like, you know, spiritual.
There are some Jehovah Witness folks that bring Helen those little booklets that they put out all the time. They actually have some pretty interesting items in them at times. I don’t often have time to read them but at times I glance through them. The headline on the February Awake is “Is religion losing its influence?”
I sure as hell hope so, the planet would be a better place if all religions went way, and if the stupid US would stop supporting Israel. Replace all those religions with a spirituality only, a spirituality called God.

6 comments:
The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds. (What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?)
An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain. ( I know some people like that.)
Starfish have no brains (I know some people like that too.)
A good joke
My children have succeeded in driving their mother crazy. So
complete is their success that I find myself frequently
uttering these once unthinkable words: "Honey, you need to get
out. Go ahead, call a friend and escape for a while. I'll take
care of these---things."
With that, she's out the door in 2.5 minutes. She calls me from
her cell shortly thereafter, "Hi, Honey. What time would you
like me home?"
"Anytime," I say. "Just have fun."
"OK," she says excitedly. "See you Sunday."
Hey Doc, Sewmouse and I are older than most of you. We have been down a lot of roads and not all of them were paved.
We have seen, done, and observed more things. Call it experience.
What I mean is, we have earned the right to call others idiots once in a while.
Hugs.
blue light sex? Is that like what they do at Kmart?
I don't think so, Hammer. :-)
I think that's what Annie Smith would have thought it was tho, BBC
*smirk*
Post a Comment