Kath Bee…. In New Zealand, sent me one of her CD’s of children’s songs. They are cute songs, I played it on my DVD player, would be cool if it had video or graphics with it. They went nice with my beer last night. LOL … I will take it to the big preschool and see if they would like to have it. Kath BeeALEXANDRIA, Egypt (Reuters) - An Alexandria court convicted an Egyptian blogger on Thursday for insulting both Islam and Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak and sentenced him to four years in jail over his writings on the Internet…..
I guess it is a good thing that I don’t live in Egypt being as I insult so many religions other than the fun and goofy ones, and those that believe we are God in evolution. And our stupid leaders, I like to pick on them also. Hell, they would put me in jail forever. Ah, but those idiots have been doing that to me for thousands of years. Those camel jockeys are sure a lot of fools. It appears that freedom of expression in Egypt is a no no. Therefore ALL Egyptians should start speaking up loud and clear, they can’t jail everyone.
Stupid Iraqis….What is with you stupid Iraqis? Why do you fight each other? Both of your religious ideologies are wrong and stupid. Sunni and Shiite’s, and what ever else you call yourselves, knock it off you frigging idiots, no one is supposed to be killing each over what God is. Muhammad was an idiot from a long time ago, he wasn’t anyone’s final prophet, wake up and see the new age. It’s too bad that God isn’t omnipotent in the way you think he is, or God would spank your little monkey butts. And those American’s monkey’s butts also.
There is definitely no logic to human behavior.
Banned….. I’ve been banned from commenting on yet another blog. He, he, he. Some folks just don’t like to be tested. Oh, wait, she is a muslim. Hey….. Kirsten, how about some sugar sweetie-pie? No reason why those camel jockey’s should get all of it. LOL
You know what I like most about our government? Nothing.
Being as the 21st was Ash Wednesday, God now proclaims next Wednesday to be Ass Wednesday. And I expect all of you to put your differences aside and try to get laid. Really, it will make you feel better. Barring that, you can at least masturbate.
People who don't share, think they're winning a game where you end up with a lot.
People who worry about others, worry less about themselves. Those who worry a lot about themselves, don't even think about others, let alone worry about them.
"They say that God is everywhere, and yet we always think of Him as somewhat of a recluse." -Emily Dickinson
Go look in a mirror... Yeah, I know, I put that in a comment a few days ago, but just in case you missed it.

15 comments:
Oh, and I started installing some of the foam panels in the camper yesterday. Working with spray foam can be messy but you learn how to keep it to a minimum.
I made up a longer flexible tube to use so that helps. Will take a picture in a few days.
That's worked for me in the past. Booze has been helping people get laid for thousands of years.. :-)
Shoe
Yes you are right, about the religions thing, They are all stupid I'm glad I live in a country you can say that and no be arrested by the thought police.
You were kind of rude to Kirsten though, but I can't speak for her she is a nice lady and definitely not a muslim. You may consider that she may not be able to blog freely and stay out of jail.
She said that she is a Muslim, Hammer. But I don't think she knows what she is.
I won't question that she is a nice lady, in some respects anyway. But I view things differently than others more often than not.
I just test women like her. I sense that she wants to be spoiled and have better treatment than other women, like one living under a tree starving to death.
I mean, geez, diamonds in her watch? How spiritual is that? I know lots of 'nice' women, but that doesn't mean I have to like how they think.
She can always correct me if I'm wrong. Besides, we are all crazy anyway. :-)
A link to a point of view that I pretty much agree with.
View Point
Besides, anyone that can't take some heat shouldn't be blogging. It's all part of our evolving. Searching for a collective agreement.
There are women that like my views just fine.
We're all idiots anyway. :-)
Those who have created the Deity in their own image (Christians, et al) are always highly offended when you point out the flaws in their creation.
I have a question, BBC. Why are so many men so concerned with what women they dont' even know do about birth-control? I've been seeing a lot in the news lately about guys who are opposed to women having easy access to birth control - and I don't understand it. Why do they care what women they're never going to touch, much less screw do?
Hum, any man that is opposed to birth control must be an idiot.
Or a Christian, or something like that. Opp's, did I say that out loud?
At one time it was important to have a lot of children to insure our survival. Now making so many children is just stupid.
My Christian wife didn't much like it that I insisted she be on birth control, but it was the wise thing to do.
We where kids raising kids. And I figured that two was enough.
Four kids in any family, even if two of them look like adults, are enough. LOL
One stupid mentality on this planet is that some nationalities think they should make more of themselves than the other nationalities. As if that makes them the winners in the human race, or something equally stupid. But no one bloodline is better than the next.
Like I’ve said before, knock up someone of a different bloodline until there are just shades of brown. I did my part when I knocked up an Alaskan native and made a beautiful daughter. Yea me. He, he, he.
For example, Mormon’s believe in making more Mormon’s. Okay, Christian’s are just as bad at that. I don’t have the issues with the Mormon religion that I do many of the others, but, still. That is just stupid thinking.
We had a cultural training on this just the other day. It's not hard to be a Muslim. All you have to do is proclaim that there is only one god and Muhammad his prophet.
Now, supposedly there are all these rules may be used to separate out good and bad Muslims, but the only one who can judge that is Allah. Anyone who does more is a crazy fundamentalist.
I think the Imam we were talking to was a little more moderate the the fellows that made the Egyptian law.
5000.... You had cultural training? Cuz we're cultured and all that shit?
Sheeeeet. I don't know anyone cultured enough to do cultural training.
I'll bet I could have the instructor steaming in fifteen minutes.
LOL
30 seconds......
I got blocked from a conservative website called Confederate Yankee. I said anyone who was stupid enough to name a blog that shouldn't be allowed to type. When he blocked me I used a different email and a website for a nudie camp near my family farm. That got some lively commentary!
Don't like to talk about religion - unless you have the same views it's difficult and often ends in fights (go figure!!!!)
Hey!! Thanks for posting nice comments about my CD! That's cool =)
Post a Comment