I’m posting this picture because I like it, and have an infinity with the seas that I evolved from.Clouds of moisture form on Lake Michigan at sunrise in Kenosha, Wisconsin February 5, 2007. (Allen Fredrickson/Reuters)
I appear to have a number of readers in India. I wonder what attracts them to me.
Dr. Alistair…. No, I haven’t seen Fear and Loathing, but I fear nothing and loath much. LOL…. I know a bit about Hunter though, interesting man, made a name for himself and went out on his own terms. Pretty cool hey?
My friend Rick claims that if you are in a store like a Walmart and you want some service to just look for one of those security cameras. Start flipping it off while saying “I want some fucking service”. Soon someone will show up. I have not confirmed this information.

9 comments:
Cool, they have added Alley Oop to yahoo comics, I had forgotten all about him.
Alley Oop
Dr. Alistair, I remind me of..... Well, everything. After all, the all is the all. Put that in your pipe and smoke it for a while. :-)
Kenosha isn't all that far from here.
That's not an ocean, Dear - it's a freshwater lake with clams and alewives.
It's a pretty picture though. I like how the warm lake makes low clouds like that on the icey-air mornings. Lots of small lakes by me, and they all "steam" like that.
Nice pic.
Hunter was a cool cat. A non conformist gun nut. What a great combination.
I know that it's not actually an ocean, Sewmouse. But it's a damn big lake to need a lighthouse on it. I wouldn't want to be on it in a storm. I'm a pussy when it comes to big water, I just like to be near it. Watching a storm in a safe place like my camper will be enjoyable.
A drunk is driving through the city and his car is weaving violently all over the road. A cop pulls him over and asks, "Where have you been?"
"I've been to the pub," slurs the drunk.
"Well," says the cop, "it looks like you've had quite a few."
"I did alright," the drunk says with a smile.
"Did you know," says the cop, standing straight and folding his arms, "that a few intersections back, your wife fell out of your car?"
"Oh, thank heavens," sighs the drunk. "For a minute there, I thought I'd gone deaf."
BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) - Four U.S. Marines were killed in fighting in Anbar province, the military said Thursday. The Marines, who were assigned to Multi-National Force _ West, died Wednesday from wounds sustained due to enemy action in two separate incidents in the insurgent stronghold west of Baghdad, according to a statement. The deaths raised to at least 3,114 members of the U.S. military who have died since the Iraq war started in March 2003, according to an Associated Press count.
And sending more service personal over there will give them more targets. You can’t fight a guerilla war and win it. Russia went broke trying. Or so I’ve heard.
Oh, heck, BBC
What's a few dozen more thousand soldiers and a few hundred thousand more Iraqi's?
Bush doesn't care - why should we?
Well hon, I guess because we are not like Bush.
A woman goes into a restaurant in a small southern town out in the country. She orders the fried chicken and starts to eat. Eating too fast, she chokes on a chicken bone.
Well, these two country boys in the next booth notice she is choking, and they get up and go over to help her. The first country boy drops his coveralls and bends over, and the second country boy starts licking his butt.
She pukes all over the place, dislodging the chicken bone from her throat. The country boy pulls his coveralls back up and says to the other excitedly, "You're right Billy Bob, that Hind-Lick Maneuver works like a charm."
beautiful picture!
the all is the all.
i have a day or two like that occasionally.
yeah, hunter lived and died on his own terms.
got to fly around with nixon for a bit too.
wouldn`t want to share a needle with that cat........
Maré, mother of us all.
Post a Comment