Friday, February 09, 2007

Questions

Hey, I’m going to Tacoma at seven am this morning so I don’t have much time to write. LOL
Rick needs a lot of upholstery materials so we are running over there in my pickup to get it all. Some time running on the highways will be good for it even though I don’t like to go anywhere anymore. I’ve been enough places, seen and done enough things.

Church Bulletins:
The Fasting & Prayer Conference includes meals.
The sermon this morning: "Jesus Walks on the Water." The sermon tonight: "Searching for Jesus."
Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 PM. Please use the back door.
Weight Watchers will meet at 7 PM at the First Presbyterian Church. Please use large double door at the side entrance.
This evening at 7 PM there will be a hymn singing in the park across from the Church. Bring a blanket and come prepared to sin.
Don't let worry kill you off - let the Church help.
A bean supper will be held on Tuesday evening in the church hall. Music will follow.
The ladies of the Church have cast off clothing of every kind. They may be seen in the basement on Friday afternoon.
….
Lets say that you were assigned the job of fixing all the problems in the world. What would your very first order be?

Why am I starting to hear that Hillary Clinton is one of the smartest women in the world?

Who makes this shit up? She is a good politician, and if she can work herself into a high enough position of power she may well become one of the most dangerous. Other than that she is just another bible packing idiot, and no smarter than one of my fence posts. Sewmouse and other women I know has more smarts than that woman. Hillary is just another emerging Neo Con. But sometimes I may sound like a Neo Con.

Only I don’t believe in their foreign policy bullshit. Patriotism is NOT a necessity, world government is a good idea, the ability to distinguish friend from foe, protecting national interest both at home and abroad is bullshit. And the necessity of a strong military is bullshit.

Neo Con

And why do some people think that Nancy Pelosi is so special?

She is just another damn slick talking spoiled rich girl. Another Neo Con. I don’t give a damn if a politician is a democrat or a republican, liberal, or conservative. A damn Neo Con is still just a damn Neo Con.

And the spoiled little rich girl wants an airplane that will fly from DC to CA nonstop. What the fuck? Put her on a fucking bus. Put a jet pack on her fucking broom. I’m not impressed with the press hype showing her with the kids and grandkids and such. She’s just another fucking witch. A filthy stinking rich one, she can damn well pay for her own way home. But the taxpayers in this country are idiots so they will keep paying the bills.

No more Davy Croocket’s anymore is there? I’ll tell you how stupid Americans are, they don’t have brains enough to see that DC needs be much of anything anymore than a picture. Are you fools aware that this is the year 2007? All these fool politicians can just stay home and do everything in their bathrobes through the internet and teleconferencing. Just think how much money what would save.

How much easier it would be on the planet. I swear, God is surrounded by fucking idiots. Fucking monkeys. I hate being ruled by fucking monkeys. They haven’t even been entertaining the last six years, we haven’t caught any of them fucking on a white house couch. All they do is masturbate and fight each other. Fuck, bring back Bill Clinton.

8 comments:

BBC said...

I've learned to never be afraid to act silly in public; someone might laugh at you, but without your silliness, they may not have laughed at all that day.

I've learned that we all have times in our life when we fall; it's what we do when we get back on our feet that counts.

I've learned that you can be in a room full of hundreds of people and feel alone; but true happiness is found when you can be in a room alone and never feel lonely.

I've learned to never be afraid to sing loud; even if it's off-key.

I've learned that when all else fails, sing, dance and laugh, then start anew.

Dr.Alistair said...

soory bill, you`re gonna get hillary instead.

she is a dangerously intelligent woman.

dangerous because all she wants to do is win.

she stood by and took the humiliation while her husband took one in the face on national tv over the monica thing and rode out the stress while she was probed in every every concieveable way over her magical investment prowess and whistled her way through investigations into her part in whitehouse bedroom scandals and so on.

not to mention suspicious deaths of a vast list of people who she and her banjo-playing bubba came into contact with over the years.

she`s one cool bitch.

now she wants her hand on the red button.

if i was iran and north korea i`d fucking watch out.

Dr.Alistair said...

biil, would you mind becoming self-conscious about singing loudly off-key again please?

just saying......

Sewmouse said...

Thank you, BBC, that's a very nice compliment.
*blush*

Alistair, you really need to get a grip. EVERYONE has "mysterious deaths" occur around them, if you use the criteria that the e-mail spam artists do. I suggest you check your facts on a REPUTABLE urban legends site like snopes.com before you make yourself look any MORE foolish spouting off about "mysterious deaths" surrounding the Clintons.

In fact!! I'll even do the pre-click-work for you. Click Here you idiot.

BBC said...

He, he, he.

She called him an idiot.

God sure likes to stir up shit.

ROFLMAO

Dr.Alistair said...

i don`t think she`s an idiot......

don`t know the woman.

obviously a little high strung though.

BBC said...

She is opinionated, like me. Like everyone else. But we think a lot alike and closely agree on most things. Call it a collective agreeable consciousness.

She would be a great neighbor I think.

Sewmouse said...

Did you click on the link "doc"?
Or did you prove your stupidity by not bothering to do any research, even when someone else goes to the library for you?

I sure hope to hell you're not a medical individual - and if you are - I hope to hell your "practice" is oceans away from me and my insurance "network".

I'm a very quiet neighbor, BBC. Mostly I stay to myself. *hugs*