Sunday, February 11, 2007

For your edification

Yawn, good morning. It’s Sunday isn’t it. I should enlighten you some today I suppose.

Mary was cool, lets let her say something. Let’s say that she is the spirit of Mrs. God, Goddess speaking, from an earlier time of course.

So there we were sitting on a log next to the path, and Jesus was playing with my boobies when some fucking Roman soldiers came along and grabbed my sweetie pie stud muffin and headed toward town with him. Boy, let me tell you, those motherfuckers spoiled our whole fucking day. Then the next day those sons a bitches nailed him to a cross to die, it was all very terrible. The parties were never the same after that and I never did sleep with another man again ….. Yadda, yadda. ….

Gruff love? I think it’s safe to say that mankind isn’t ready to love each other, not even spiritually. Maybe especially spiritually, seeing that we are all one and of the same spirit. So maybe we should just try Gruff Love? “Hey, love asshole.” “Peace be on you bitch.”

Bah….. Maybe I should just shut the hell up and spend less time on the computer surfing and writing and do other things, ignore the rest of the world the best I can and spend my last days more in peace with my mind. I know anyway that the world isn’t going to be peaceful until a lot more ugly stuff happens and people are forced to really look at it all before they decide to change it.

Yesterday I was at Rick’s shop early to help him smooth out ten yards of gravel that was put on his parking lot, chopped some firewood for Helen, and worked on the camper framing some. Then in the evening Helen treated me to a buffet at the Secret Garden and we watched a movie at my place.

Have a good day assholes, and monkeys, peace and love. … BBC

7 comments:

BBC said...

LOL... Maybe the cartoon is the best way to be anymore being as the women have gotten so hard to get along with.

Sinfest

BBC said...

Right

Bloom County

Anne Johnson said...

Monkey see, monkey do. Having a good day so far. It's a honkin hoot whenever there's a weather forecast around here that includes measurable snowfall. People stampede the grocery stores like the world is coming to an end.

Anonymous said...

hey, it's sunday, but i've noticed you've posted this week.And thanks for the advice. How can one person single handedly change the world?

With all your postings, it is perhaps suggestible that you start writing a book. Hey by now you would have had a good 60 pages. Spread the word through writing, and please don't discuss the mundane or any aspect of the 3dimensional universe. Incorporate facets which are not known to humans.

I plan to write a book but i am still wet behind my ears as far as wisdom and experience goes. Leave a piece of you people might remember.

BBC said...

I'm not interested in actually writing a book. I'm leaving all my writings for someone to sort out, and make a book from, if they wish.

Right now I don't give a damn, mankind isn't improving one bit and I'm getting tired of caring. :-)

david santos said...

Helo!
Very good
Tank you
Congratulations

blog SÓ VERDADES

Dr.Alistair said...

odd fellow.....seems nice though, but i can`t read his blogs.............