The trip to Tacoma yesterday went well. The pickup got over twenty miles a gallon, not bad. We stopped near Bremerton for breakfast on the way, it was good. We didn’t stick around in the big city, us country hicks just don’t have much use for big city’s. We went right to the Rex Pegg warehouse for the materials Rick needed and then over to the Harbor Freight store to look around.
I bought two ten inch carbide tip saw blades, a few air couplers, some sanding pads, and a dremel tool accessory kit. And then we got the hell out of town. Traffic wasn’t bad yesterday and we were back home by one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
If drinking kills off brain cells, why do I still have too damn many of them?
I only want enough to be able to function well while ignoring the rest of the world and the stupid things going on in it.
So if it’s going to cost one billion dollars for the 2008 presidential race, that only proves my point that it’s just a bunch of monkeys screwing around. American’s are soooo stupid.
Queen Rania al-Abdullah of Jordan
?????
I didn't know that Jordan had a queen. This is a good thing, right?
And she's good looking, God would like to kiss her boobies.
giggles.
I love harbor freight. I'm like a kid in a candy store, can't leave without buying something.
Post a Comment