How many of you
The link will take you to a site where you can see how many other people in the U. S. have your same name. There are 454 Billy Cook's in America. But I would still stand out in that crowd, if I wanted to. He, he, he.
Ah, I’m doing a wedding today, at six this evening. That will be enjoyable.
Ever wonder what your partner is really saying? Here is what they say, and what it really means, umm, maybe, it’s just for fun.
Did you come? == Because I didn't.
I have something to tell you. == Get tested.
I'm a Romantic. == I'm poor.
I'll give you a call. == I'd rather have my nipples eaten off by wild dogs than see you again.
Trust me. == I'm cheating on you.
I love you. == You're a good lay.
I think we should just be friends. == You're ugly.
Haven't I seen you before? == Nice ass.
I want to make love to you. == Let's fuck.
Was it good for you? == I'm insecure about my manhood.
We need to talk. == I'm pregnant.
I had a wonderful time last night. == Who the hell are you?
I've been thinking a lot. == You're not as attractive as when I was drunk.
I've learned a lot from you. == Next!
I want a commitment. == I'm sick of my dildo.
I think we should see other people. == I have been seeing other people.
Let's get married. == Now can we fuck?
We don't have to do anything until you are ready. == Put out or get out.
I feel it's time to express our love for each other. == Give me some sex.
I still think about you. == I miss the sex.
Is there something wrong? == Is it supposed to be this soft?
You're so mature. == I hope you're eighteen.
Yes...Yes..."scream!" == Aren't you done yet?
Kath Bee… I don’t blame you for not talking about religion. But this blog is God Uncensored so it stands to reason that it will be discussed here while I tell the idiots on this planet that all the established religions are wrong. That in fact, we are God in evolution and need to take on that responsibility. I may as well just go beat my head against a wall though. As for fighting, I only fight with words, wars and killing is for those religious monkeys.
I’ve posted my ranting about the less evolved monkeys on my other blog. Not that I suppose our fussing about such things will ever do any good.
A Fireside Chat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
God said "I Want you to do Something for me."
Adam said, "Gladly, Lord, what do You want me to do?"
God said, "Go down into that valley."
Adam said, "What's a valley?"
God explained it to him. Then God said, "Cross the river."
Adam said, "What's a river?"
God explained that to him, and then said, "Go over to the hill . . . . ."
Adam said, "What is a hill?"
So, God explained to Adam what a hill was. Then he told Adam, "On the other side of the hill you will find a cave."
Adam said, "What's a cave?"
After God explained he said, "In the cave you will find a woman."
Adam said, "What's a woman?"
So God explained that to him too. Then God said, "I want you to reproduce."
Adam said, "How do I do that?"
God first said (under his breath "Geeze ")
And then just like before, God explained.
Adam goes down into the valley, across the river, up the hill and into the cave where he finds the woman. Then in about five minutes Adam returns to God.
God, his patience wearing thin said angrily, "What is it now?"
And Adam said -
>>
>
>
>
>
>
"What's a headache?"
those relationship comments are so funny because they are true.
By The Way
People that don't want me commenting on their blogs should come to my blog and say so.
I might miss a comment on their blog saying so because I don't often keep going back to their blogs to read all the new comments.
There is only about three blogs that I check numerous times a day.
I only delete spam. I guess some bloggers comments could be considered spam..like those bible verses you got that time.
I guess if someone kept getting nasty and disruptive I would have to ban them eventually.
Some people just don't like me asking them to look at things differently, Hammer.
But the world can't evolve better unless they start doing so.
I don't think I've said much of anything on your blog that would cause you to block me.
I'm temped to test you at times though. :-)
There are more than 341,000 Anne Johnsons in the USA. Damn I love my rugged individualism.
There are only 6 people in the US with my full name (middle NOT included)!! AND I'M NOT ONE OF THEM!! I knew I was pretty damn unique!!! ;)
I'm happy to put my spoke in about religion when I read something of yours that sparks my interest.....but mostly I think "whatever makes people happy" especially when it comes to the rest of my family....won't tell you what they belong to.....
And...hahahahaha to those relationship truths...I have a couple of favourites....but not gunna say which ones!! ;)
There are 11 people with my "real name".
There are no other people named Sewmouse.
This is comforting in a bizarre way.
There were no people with my real name!! :)
Post a Comment