Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Kicking back

Other than the fact that it is laundry day here at Polly's Honky Tonk Saloon and Whorehouse I'm just kicking back and enjoying the day. Enjoying some of the music in my head. Of course that is a picture of me. I know how to be a ham.

6 comments:

none said...

Lol! That should be your profile pic.

Did you get that monkey I sent you?

BBC said...

I have never understood why people go to gyms to exercise when there are so many good and free ways to do it. Even ways of making money doing it, or while helping others. Ah, I suppose it is a monkey thing. I might would go to one if it had a hot tub or swimming pool.

Here are links to a few of my old posts that you might find interesting if you haven't seen them yet. Keep in mind of course that God is just as crazy as the rest of you.


Sunday Morning

The Spiritual Park


Good Sex

New Plate


My old retreat


The trail to the hot springs


No Sunday sermons


Gods new teeth


Port Townsend


Sunday Fellowship


God loves Tim


A song I wrote

BBC said...

Oh, if you click on any of those links, right click on them and select to open in a new window in the pop up menu.

Otherwise you will just be reading in a small window.

Sewmouse said...

When I kick back, I usually kick hard - and somebody usually gets hurt

Sometimes it's me. Most times it's whoever kicked first.

Dr.Alistair said...

you have more than a passing resemblance to hunter s. thompson in that bathrobe and cowboy hat.

seen fear and loathing?

JLee said...

sexxxy!