I tried to get one of the cats to do my post today, but they won’t have a thing to do with it because we are fucking crazy, oh yes we are. That is why animals laugh at us.I went for a walk yesterday, to a store to look at fabrics for a couple of projects. On the walk I passed a second hand store with the following hours posted.
Open M-F 12:00 till I get bored
Experimenting:
After I get the foam panels installed in the camper I’m going to need some filler to smooth things out before I put the fabric on the walls. A normal person, whatever in the hell that is, might just use drywall mud. And that most likely would work. But I’m not normal in that way because I’m this eccentric genius in some ways. Did you know that Einstein didn’t wear socks?
Anyway, I want something that is fairly flexible and sticks well. And is cheap, so I’ve done some experimenting. You can’t use a lot of oil based products on foam cells as it will eat into them, and most powders that you can buy and mix with water are not flexible after drying. The solution I ended up with is to mix fine sawdust in with latex paint to make it thick enough to put on a vertical surface.
I’ll do that unless one of you has a better solution, or know of a product that I can buy that is reasonable in price.
Success is a journey, not a destination.
A problem is a chance for you to do your best.
All great discoveries are made by people whose feelings run ahead of their thinking.
If you care at all, you'll get some results. If you care enough, you'll get incredible results.

5 comments:
I think the guy at Sinfest gets ideas from things I've said.
Sinfest
He, he, he.
Pearls
It's payday !!!
Get my SS money today.
Still have a buffer, I'm never entirely broke. But it's still nice to get it.
Will fuel up the pickup and pay the electric bill. $64.36, not bad because I heat with electricity.
And it includes a dollar to help those that are having problems paying their bills. I've been on that program for years, heck, it's only twelve bucks a year.
Anyway, it's also laundry day here at Polly's Honky Tonk Saloon and Whorehouse so I had better get Helen's breakfast over to her and get to cracking.
Pun-tificating
I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
When fish are in schools they sometimes take debate.
We'll never run out of math teachers because they always multiply.
A bicycle can't stand alone; it is two tired.
Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana. (get it? they like bandannas)
A chicken crossing the road: poultry in motion.
He broke into song because he couldn't find the key.
When she saw her first strands of gray hair, she thought she'd dye.
Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead to know basis.
I wish your cats had complied!
Post a Comment