Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Asshole Bill of Rights

Davo sent this to me, it’s interesting enough to post. I’m not saying it is all right, or all wrong, only that it’s interesting. And I changed just a few things in it.

The Asshole Bill of Rights.
As an ASSHOLE, I proclaim the following:

#1 I will live my life the way I deem fit, screw political correctness.
#2 I have the right to choose my religious path if I choose one at all. Christianity is a con.
#3 If I want to eat a cow, I will eat a cow.
#4 I have the right to hang up on telemarketers midsentence and not have to worry about whether or not I was polite.
#5 If I think someone's an idiot, I will tell them they're an idiot.
#6 I have the right to tell children that their parents aren't raising them correctly. (Think of how many times you've been at a supermarket and heard a screaming child the entire time...what exactly would you want to say that'd be any nicer?)
#7 If you don't know what you're talking about, shut the hell up.
#8 You may have the right to speak, but I don't have to listen to you.
#9 If I want to be rude, loud, and obnoxious, it's a free country.
#10 If I want to go to a bar, destroy my liver with alcohol, clog my arteries with junk, and have unsafe sex with the woman/man I just met, I ought to be able to smoke while I'm at it.
#11 I may be ugly, but you're ignorant, and I can go to a library.
.#12 (Your name here) for President!
#13 (Your name here) should be proclaimed God and given reign over society.
.#14 Your daughter just got drunk at a party, made a slut of herself, and you're worried about my religious beliefs?
#15 Before you tell me how to run my beliefs, be certain that your own is based on facts.
#16 Just because you work at McDonald's doesn't mean you have an excuse to have an I.Q. under twelve.
#17 Just because you're a student does not mean that you're any more enlightened than someone that works at a bank.
#18 Speaking of Banks, if I miss a Visa repayment by one day, you do not have to steal $25 from my account!!
#19 If you're stupid enough to give me credit, deal with the consequences.
#20 It's ignorant to charge someone $35 if they miss a payment for $5.(If I didn't have the $5, what makes you think I'm going to have $35 you retards!!)
#21 If you don't like the way I drive then try using intelligence.
#22 If your dog or cat is so smart, then why do you talk to it like it's a newborn baby?
#23 If I shoot you while you're committing a crime, and you try to sue me for it, I'll shoot you again.
#24 Anyone who would give up freedoms and liberties for temporary security deserves to live in a prison.
#25 If you choose to live in a Hurricane zone, don't whine when you get hit by a Hurricane. And don’t expect the rest of us to bail you out.

18 comments:

BBC said...

Kath Bee.... Who ever I piss of enough that they spend a lot of time talking against me to the point of even sending emails.

They must be very sick people.

They do however bring attention to me and that is a good thing.

Keep it up with the happy songs. Hugs

BBC said...

Many of us have heard the story about Abraham Lincoln. He was defeated seven
times for elective office before winning the Presidency of the United
States. He certainly defied the odds. And he did not give up.

Then there was Vincent van Gogh. Van Gogh earned all of $85 from his
paintings during his lifetime. One hundred years after his death, just one
painting alone, Dr. Bachet, sold for the incredible sum of $82.5 million.

Then there was this itinerant, Middle Eastern preacher who lived some 2,000
years ago -- his ideas were definitely rejected by the people of his
hometown, as well as the religious leaders of his time and country. Yet he
continued his ministry as he understood it to be -- Devine Defiance?

The point is clear. If Abraham Lincoln, Vincent van Gogh, or Jesus of
Nazareth had let rejection rule their lives, and let it keep them from doing
and saying what they felt sure to be right -- our world would be incredibly
impoverished today.

And I to shall keep speaking

BBC said...

Alistair….. The only thing that I have ever depended on for financial security was my skills and ability to do things that others wanted done. It never made me rich, but it got me through life. Now I live in such a way that even if somehow the support system in this country goes to hell and I lose my SS I will still manage to get by. Of course everyone will be in the same ugly boat.

none said...

I like number 23. A lot of states are passing laws so that a burgler won't sue you and end up owning your home if you shoot him while he's in your house.

BBC said...

I don't know what I like, Hammer.

We are all crazy anyway.

It's just a crazy world.

BBC said...

What to say out loud in a shrinks waiting room.

"What if this is as good as it gets?"

Sewmouse said...

If this is as good as it gets, then I live with this. *shrug*

Check your e-mail. I think I maybe found something you might be interested in there.

BBC said...

Sewmouse

You did

GREAT !!!!

Thanks for the links in the email.

*Big Hug*

Sewmouse said...

Well now there, Lil' Fella, that's just what we Sewmouses do. You take care now, hear?

*puts on white cowboy hat and rides off into the sunset*

BBC said...

He, he, he.

I'll bet that Chicago gal hasn't even got a white cowboy hat.

That was cute though.

Sewmouse said...

Ok, ya got me

I don't have a white cowboy hat.
I do, however, have a white fedora.

Gangster hat.

*laughs*

BBC said...

Yeah, you are a cute gangser with that long lovely hair.

Howdy doo, Bonnie.

:-)

NewsBlog 5000 said...

Van Gogh:

That's inflation for you.

Anonymous said...

I understand that i have insulted your intelligence but be angry at yourself ,god, for having had deviated to a less functional lineage.

I welcome your comments to my blog even if it is an insult, but i must warn you make sense or i'm not replying back.

cheers.

No Mas said...

#6 and #23 ought to be laws!

Davoh said...

heh, I re-wrote it a bit after it was sent to me, then sent it to you. Guess that if enough people re-write it, it may end up as a worthwhile "bill of rights".

BBC said...

Wiñai ....

I just talk in a way that makes people think harder. :-)

I

KATHBEE said...

They didn't publish my comment anyway!

I like 10, 20 and 25 best!!

Hahaha!

And I will keep writing songs....probably forever....