It would be nice if we could just all get along, we’re all so damn goofy anyway. The problem that infuriates me the most is the problem that God, the cosmic spirit, has assigned me to solve.Be one light. It’s such a little globe, and so fragile. Christians are such fools, and so are Muslims, so many of them just fight each other. And so many people are so needy and greedy. Bah, this blog will never reach almost seven billion monkeys and make a dent in getting them believing that they are in fact God in evolution. Like they even want that responsibility.
So, tomorrow is Valentines Day is it? I love Valentines Day, Sewmouse is grumbling about it, but I know that it is just because she is lonely. I love when two people are in love in a romantic way even though I understand that it is some kind of a mental sickness. I used to make my own cards, little notes and poems. But that kind of love seems difficult to achieve in this day and age. I do so like to see and share it with others though. Tomorrow I will be doing some wedding renewals and sharing the celebrations of love with others. Not in the cards for me anymore it seems, but I sure like to see it and share it with others.
I didn’t work on the camp trailer any yesterday, but I went out and admired it some and did some planing in my amazing mind. *snorts*. But I got that monster bastard of an apple tree trimmed, and dug out a space heater for a lady that was looking for one on Yahoo Freecycle. And chopped up more firewood for Helen. I’m thankful my place has electric heat. I like a wood fire at times, for the romantic atmosphere if with a mate, or for sitting in front of and pondering, just not all the time, then it becomes work.
I’m up at midnight writing some of this and it’s about 42 degrees out, not bad. But it never gets too bad one way or the other here in God’s country. New post on my other blog.
My other blog
Sign on condom machine in Men's Room: "Don't buy this gum, it tastes like rubber."
Government Verbosity:
Pythagorean theorem: 24 words.
The Lord's prayer: 66 words.
Archimedes' Principle: 67 words.
The 10 Commandments: 179 words.
The Gettysburg address: 286 words.
The Declaration of Independence: 1,300 words.
U.S. Government regulations on cabbage sales: 26,911 words.

10 comments:
Was it good for you too?
Sinfest
"Sit up, join up, stir it up, get online, get in touch, find out who's raising hell and join them." - Molly Ivins
I just spotted that on Sewmouse's blog. Cool
Cuz I sure stir things up and raise hell.
Ah !! Two weeks, I didn't have to sign into Blogger for two weeks. Then it seems that the cookie or what ever expires and I have to sign in again.
Can't we all just get along.
Inspiring words by a man who got his ass seriously kicked.
we can`t get along until we decide to.......
Shannon.... I did? I guess I hadn't noticed. So who kicked my ass?
Shannon... You hide behind a profile that others can't see? What a wuss.
yeah, there is some hit-and-run going on.......
oh well, be assured that your words are read anyway.
Actually, my account isn't hidden, I was just using my google account, which is not tied to blogger.
I was actually referring to Rodney King who said "Can't we all just get along" after having his ass beat.
Mmmmmmmmm, open fires......LOVE them!
Hahahahaha, cabbage sales....what can't be said in 100 words or less might just be a waste of time?
(I certainly waste A LOT of time then.... =)
Post a Comment