Friday, February 16, 2007

Looking forward

I’m looking forward to the 24th, when I marry Ralph and Karen. I love doing weddings and celebrating and sharing those things with others. I went to their home yesterday and we roughed out the wedding. Some of you may recall my Beer Church post, Ralph and Karen are the ones that are always kissing even though they have been together for some time.

I haven’t been to beer church much lately other than quick stops for a glass of orange juice in the afternoons as I go by. But I found out today that Ann, the owner, is getting a divorce. At least that is the scuttlebutt. Hum, Ann is really cool, but too needy on things, I’ve had some interesting talks with her the last few years, she believes that she is an old soul. But I’m going to keep my distance. I’ve accepted that I’ve become too complex and different to be able to find a mate that would be okay with me and my spiritual journey.

Sarah….. Cool wood burning stove…. I sense your sense of humor must be as twisted as mine at times. He, he, he. Hey, why does that always get us in trouble? Hugs.

I haven’t been able to check a lot of blogs regularly lately so I’ve just been hit and miss. But I see that J_G got her tits stuck in a wringer again. Those crazy christians hey? God is a big boy, I forgive her for calling me a fucking moron, now give me some sugar baby. :-)

Anyway, the picture. I've finished framing in the back wall of the camp trailer and have the windows setting in place, but not yet sealed in, or the outside skin trimmed well as I will do that with my router later. I installed a 2X4 to attach the table to even though I maybe didn't need something that strong.

I just set a couple pieces of the foam insulation in place to show what I will be installing. I'll get a fair amount of it in place before I weld it all together with spray foam insulation. Lots of window area to look out of at the beaches, I like that.

I’m going to a presentation this evening to see a 600 mile ‘walk about’ in Australia that a local couple took and documented, that should be interesting. BBC

KIDS WRITE ABOUT THE SEA
This is a picture of an octopus. It has eight testicles. ( Kelly age 6)

Oysters' balls are called pearls. (James age 6)

Sharks are ugly and mean, and have big teeth, just like Emily Richardson. She's not my friend no more. (Kylie age 6)

A dolphin breaths through an asshole on the top of its head. (Billy age 8)

I like mermaids. They are beautiful, and I like their shiny tails. And how on earth do mermaids get pregnant? Like, really? (Helen age 6)

On holidays my Mom went water skiing. She fell off when she was going very fast. She says she won't do it again because water fired right up her fat ass. (Julie age 7)

7 comments:

BBC said...

Chickweed Lane

Sewmouse said...

Julie is NOT my daughter.
But I can sympathize with her mom.

none said...

I like the kid's quotes.

Even if I was ordained I wouldn't marry people. I couldn't have that kind of stuff on my conscience.

BBC said...

Hammer.... We are not responsible for others screwing up their marriages. And I can take joy in the ones that keep working. Not that I was responsible for that either.

I'm just a man providing a service that I enjoy doing.

BBC said...

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Deep fears about the war in Iraq and growing tension between the United States and Iran are driving the wealthy oil states of the Persian Gulf to go on shopping sprees for helicopters, ships and tanks, officials say.

Great, now the really rich want to be armed, I see problems with that in the future.

BBC said...

In the United Arab Emirates there are two class's of people. The rich and the poor.

The poor do all the work and get treated like crap. Will this world ever improve?

Dr.Alistair said...

how fast do you think that woman was going when she hit the water bill?