Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day

"Love doesn't grow on trees like apples in Eden - it's something you have to make. And you must use your imagination too." - Joyce Cary

I’ve been teasing Sewmouse some, she says I crack her up. But I contend that she was already cracked, I’m just opening it up some. LOL

A guy walks into a post office one day to see a middle-aged, balding man standing at the counter methodically placing "Love" stamps on bright pink envelopes with hearts all over them. He then takes out a perfume bottle and starts spraying scent all over them. His curiosity getting the better of him, he goes up to the balding man and asks him what he is doing. The man says, "I'm sending out 1,000 Valentine cards signed, 'Guess who?'" "But why?" asks the man. "I'm a divorce lawyer," the man replies.

Whatever you think of, or do about Valentines Day I hope that you survive it. On a planet like this one you just never know if you will, many will die today for stupid reasons. As for how you see love, well, what ever. Just be thankful if you don't have to spend a bunch of money to prove it. BBC

Valentines Day

13 comments:

BBC said...

I got more framing done on the back wall of the trailer yesterday. Mostly I just goofed off though.

I also bought some of the foam panels that I'm going to be using, should be able to start installing them in a few days, weather permitting.

Today or tomorrow I should have the rear windows sitting in place.

I'm not putting a time frame on this project, just doing it as I find the time to around other things that I do.

BBC said...

Sewmouse is a big city girl. Likes that longhaired music that some folks seem to think makes them cultured and all that shit ya know. It always sounds to me like instruments trying to terrorize each other. I’m a country hick, I want lyrics in my music, I want the stories, the loving and living and adventures in it.

Me and Earl was hauling a flatbed load of chickens over the great divide.

Well here I sit, high, getting ideas, nothing but a fool would live like this.

It’s been a hard days night and I’ve been working like a dog.

Crazy. (Go Patsy)

Ain’t no high toned gonna make me walk the line.

He, he, he.

Dr.Alistair said...

i just met a girl who is into country music.

i like the high-toned too. and the loud. and the gentle.

polka and dixieland jazz can fuck off though.

patsy is deep. my first wife liked her.

valentines day....and i can`t see my new friend....

i will send her some roses.

it worked the first time.

bill, dude, she still has a picture she took of me from 1981.

BBC said...

Good luck, dr. If she is what you need. In nine years I haven't found what I need, a woman to join me on my strange spiritual journey. So I'm giving up on it and seeking peace within.

These screwed up mortal women can just bother the rest of you. I'm going to the beaches and mountains.

Rosie said...

Thanks so much for visiting, BBC. I'm happy to find your blog. I think I took note of your visits over on Anne's blog. She named one of my goat kids for me.

Best,

Rosie

Dr.Alistair said...

bill, my new old friend is searching......

she is asking and not judging.

and the sound of her laughter is like music.

so a dozen roses is a blessing.

if she was a material girl she wouldn`t have any problems at all........finding a walking paycheque.

BBC said...

What ever dr. Lets have a look at it again in six months. Like I said.

Good luck.

Sewmouse said...

You don't like Mozart???

Wow.

*chuckle*

You goof - all the songs I played for you so far this week have lyrics! Granted, they're lyrics you don't much like - but they're still lyrics. Some of them even rhyme!

I don't hate love & kisses, Dear - I hate Valentine's Day. And I despise PDA's. And vermont teddybears - I hate them too.

KATHBEE said...

I love lyrics - ones that you can HEAR!! Even though I write for kids - I think you might like my CD - shall I send you one? You can email me your address from my blog....

Talking of 'expectations'...I HATE VALENTINES DAY, for that reason - it's OK if there's NO ONE in the pipeline (so to speak), but if there is, I seem to play this 'waiting game' and I HATE it!!!

BBC said...

Yeah, lyrics that you can hear, everything else sucks big time.

Valentines day is wonderful if you have someone to share it with, other than that......

Sewmouse, you played songs for me? How did I miss them?

PDA? Don't have one. Hell, don't even recall what they are.

Sniff, sniff, now I gotta go hug my teddy bear.

paris said...

HAPPY VALENTINES BBC! Hugs and kisses..

BBC said...

Paris.... Thank you sweetie pie.

Hugs.

BBC said...

BAGHDAD, Iraq - Thousands of U.S. troops swept house-to-house through mostly Shiite areas virtually unopposed Wednesday in the opening phase of the long-awaited Baghdad security crackdown. But four U.S. soldiers were killed outside of the capital in an area not covered by the operation.

Duh!!! We can't win that kind of war. Bush is a fucking idiot, his generals are fucking idiots that are forgetting their history. I'm surrounded by fucking idiots.