It always gives me great joy when I can tell you that someone or something is a piece of shit. Even if I happen to think it is you. *hugs* Umm, or me. :-)Someone gave me a can of DAP tex Multi-Purpose Insulating Foam Sealant. I don’t recall who, I just know that I didn’t buy it. It is a latex-based foam sealant, so that is kind of interesting. It won’t over expand, or so it says on the can. I can believe that, hell, it’s like fucking cotton candy. This stuff is as worthless as boobs on a woman that doesn’t want her nipples kissed.
No shit, in my book, for the kinds of things I do with foam sealant, this stuff is worthless crap. I used some of it in the camper, not knowing what it was. It may be okay for some things but I sure in the hell don’t know what. It doesn’t stick to other surfaces well, it fucking takes forever to cure if the temperature is under seventy, in fact I’m not sure it ever fucking cures.
Even after it ‘cures’ it is just wimpy shit with no body and no strength. So I dug it out of where I had used it, that was easy being as it is such wimpy shit. What I couldn’t reach with a scraper I blew out with compressed air. I really don’t know what that shit would be good for, umm, maybe spray a puff in each ear if the neighbors are playing their Bach and Beethoven to loud?
I got married last night, she was a good woman, it was a nice dream.
Anyway, yesterday I got the skin patches on the camp trailer finished, and cleaned up some of the mess from doing such a project. Added support to one roof member. Nothing worthy of taking a picture of yet. Next I think I will install the roof vent where I want to put it.
Sarah..... I'll never do the Bibbulmun Track, except though the eyes of others, it's too far away and I don't travel much anymore. There are a lot of beautiful places to see around here that I haven't seen yet. Come on over. :-)
So the heavy Sunday shit is on my other blog for you folks that are interested in such things. Comments to Alistair and Anne Johnson, and other stuff.
Heavy Sunday Shit

7 comments:
Davo
I've never said anything about clearing the banks out to help the poor. That would be pretty stupid.
All I say is that the rich should be helping them. Paying help better, and keeping people from starving to death.
And I'm not talking about people in my country, anyone that starves to death in my country has to be really stupid because there is so much free food here.
The thirty thousand people that die of starvation everyday are in different countries than this one.
And I really don't care about helping those that are too lazy to work and make their own way. But to help those that are willing.
Most people that starve to death daily are women and children that have no chance at some food, I don't think this is right.
And the rich could fix that, if they wanted to. But a lot of the burden ends up being on the average person.
The sales girl at the Pink Pussycat boutique didn't bat an eye when the customer purchased an artificial vagina.
"What are you going to use it for?" she asked.
"None of your business," answered the customer, beet red and thoroughly offended.
"Calm down, buddy," soothed the salesgirl." The only reason I'm asking is that if it's food, we don't have to charge you
sales tax."
LOS ANGELES - Britney Spears appeared in a tattoo parlor in the San Fernando Valley with her head shaved completely bald. Blah, blah, blah.
*rolls eyes*
Another woman gone crazy.
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli police investigating why a car was blocking traffic in the fast lane of a major highway on Sunday found a couple inside having sex.
He, he, he.
Geez, just pull over already.
Hey Billy!
I've used that expandable foam crap to fill in little chinks where the mice get in under my house and to close up the jellow jacket nests...they are super bad in the summer here. You're right...it's wimpy stuff. It does okay, but I end up having to go back. Mortar repair stuff works better for what I use it for. What I hate about it is that if you forget to hold it upside down and spray it...it clogs up and then you only get one use of it.
Did you know you have some sort of stalker going around leaving stupid posts everywhere about you? I had to remove two yesterday.
Hi Rosie....
The stalkers are just a few idiot christians that I've pissed off by pointing out that they are idiots.
You would think that they would have better things to do than go to others blogs to badmouth me, but you know how idiot christians are.
It's okay hon. If they want to show everyone how stupid they are, let them. :-)
There sure are a lot of places everywhere worth the time to see .. and yes I would like to get over perhaps one day but It wont be soon actually I am off to south east asia latter this year for about a mth ...
Post a Comment