Wrong.I've done without it for about six years now.
Go control someone else.
Hugs though.
Love and Light, and all that.
Welcome to Earth - Third Rock From the Sun. The Intergalactic Hillbilly Trailer Park Where Everyone is Related. So What is All This Greed and Fighting About? The intention of this blog is to get folks thinking, to challenge you and what you believe. Before jumping into the blog entries I suggest that you read my profile. I start each day intent on changing the world and having one hell of a good time - Sometimes this makes planning the day difficult. Love and Peace. BBC
8 comments:
Just have to remember not to go out with a loaded gun... ;)
Okay
Having fussed some
There are still some good women on this planet
And I've got the wedding ceremony for Saturday all wrote out and delivered a copy to them for their approval
It's going to be at a place called The Junction, it's a beer church.
Gonna be a party !!!!
blah blah and more blah
with a few hugs thrown in
Hugs to you also, Dan.
BBC, you DO realize that banner ads appear on sites unrelated to the material in the ad, right?
Like - when I go to a site for information on insurance, I may well also get banner ads for power tools?
Sewmouse.... I don't pay any attention to ads, hon. I tune them out. Hugs.
no sense in shooting anyone here.
they didn`t do anything wrong.
we just have to accept the choices they make.
even if they don`t include us.
and try again.
next!
...in MY life, that picture is the other way 'round.....I'm definitely doing something wrong....I'm just WAY toooooo nice...well, THAT'S gunna stop right now!!!
Thanks for that timely reminder of how things SHOULD be!! =)
Post a Comment