Thursday, February 22, 2007

That would be cool











Hammer posted that picture on his blog. I sure wish I could fart like that. What a hoot that would be. Lets see, run a hose from my butt so I could hold it in my hand……. He, he, he.

8 comments:

BBC said...

Alistair..

Maybe you shouldn't have deleted her picture. Maybe you should make a folder and put those things in it so that in the future you can go back and review your lessons.

Being as we so often forget them when another possible relationship shows up.

BBC said...

When you push too hard to make something happen, it never turns out exactly the way you think it would.

BBC said...

A group of Alabama friends went deer hunting and paired off in twos for the day. That night, one of the hunters returned alone, staggering under the weight of an eight-point buck. "Where's Henry?" the others asked.

"Henry had a stroke of some kind. He's a couple of miles back up the
trail," the successful hunter replied.

"You left Henry laying out there and carried the deer back?" they inquired.

"A tough call," nodded the hunter. "But I figured no one is going to
steal Henry!"


A Georgia State trooper pulled over a pickup on I-75. The trooper asked, "Got any I. D.?"

The driver replied, "Bout whut?"

You're An EXTREME Redneck When.....


1. You let your 14-year-old daughter
smoke at the dinner table in front of her kids.


2. The Blue Book value of your truck goes
up and down depending on how much gas is in it.


3. You've been married three times and
still have the same in-laws.


4. You think a woman who is "out of your
league" bowls on a different night.


5. You wonder how service stations keep
their rest-rooms so clean.


6. Someone in your family died right after
saying, "Hey, guys, watch this."


7. You think Dom Perignon is a Mafia leader.


8. Your wife's hairdo was once ruined by a
ceiling fan.


9. Your junior prom offered day care.


10. You think the last words of the "Star-
Spangled Banner" are "Gentlemen, start your
engines."


11. You lit a match in the bathroom and
your house exploded right off its wheels.


12. The Halloween Pumpkin on your porch
has more teeth than your spouse.


13. You have to go outside to get something
from the fridge.


14. One of your kids was born on a pool table.


15. You need one more hole punched in
your card to get a freebie at the House of
Tattoos.



16. You think loading the dishwasher means
getting your wife drunk.

Dr.Alistair said...

i deleted the picture to say goodbye.

that`s just my way of dealing with it.

i am returning to the lesson every time the feeling rises in me.

like right now.

i believe in letting things go.

i don`t own her. she doesn`t owe me anything.

i will get over it in time.

Anne Johnson said...

If you can't fart like that, you must not be a redneck. My bean soup produces so much flatulence we can heat the house with it. Just ask my kids.

BBC said...

Anne....

LOL

KATHBEE said...

I DO fart like that.....hahaha

OH POO to the CD skipping!!! I'll have to send you another!!

Thanks for nice comments - good to know my songs fall into the 'drinking songs' category!! ;)

BBC said...

Kath.... No need to send me another CD. I'll see what I can do to promote it for you anyway.

It really is a nice set of songs.

Hugs