Saturday, September 09, 2006

69

First: This idiot that should not shop for clothes for himself went and bought a pack of new shorts. I’m afraid to open it to see if they fit.

This house that I’m painting the interior in is next door to a private airstrip. Yesterday I heard a big rumbling engine so I went to look to see what kind of plane it was. It was some kind of ex war plane, Airforce I suppose, as it had an Airforce insignia on it. It’s the kind of plane Richard Bach would like to own and fly. I know that he lives in the area, but I think on one of the islands in the San Juan’s. Anyway, the interesting thing about it was the large number on it…. 69. A macho plane for a macho man it appears.

The Easter Dick looks like a Hopi sand painting? Boy, I hope people don’t start telling me that I’m an artist because I’m not. I can’t paint anything but houses.

I hate to admit it but George (the director of the library system here) is right. Everyone on this planet is crazy. Everyone, you, me, certifiably bonkers. And the biggest nuts have risen to the top and lead us. What a sad state of affairs this planet is.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

interesting blog!

Personally, if your God then I'm about to jump off a cliff....

But in all seriousness, nice to read that someone is thinking about the world and understanding that this world is in serious need of a change!

(btw, I liked the previous joke. I'm a Canadian, but I hear enough of the news to slightly understand)

BBC said...

Somewhere Over the Rainbow...

We are God, we are God, in evolution. I wish to hell that the rest of you would start getting that into your thick heads.

It' won't do you any good to jump off of a cliff, I've been doing that for thousands of years and I'm still stuck here. It's an omnipresent thing.