Friday, September 01, 2006

Good evening all

Cyndy Lu …. Okay sweetie-pie, maybe you where just having a bad day, or ten. Hugs.

Bubble machine
%$#@*& Blogger, I’ve been trying to post a picture of the bubble blowing machine I just made. I’ll try again another time. It isn’t really done yet, should make it pretty, but I just had to try it out this evening. It sure makes lots of bubbles. :-) When I want to make something I just wander around here until I find the things I think I can make work. Found a small 120 volt squirrel cage blower, a 27.6 volt DC motor out of a printer carriage. A power supply with different settings on it to run the DC motor at different speeds (turns out that three volts is just right).

A Tupperware type dish cut in half for the soap to set in, made a spool to hold the four wands on my lathe, and used a rubber band for a belt to turn it. A few pieces of wood and presto, a bubble machine. It will run off of a 100 watt inverter on my truck so I’m using it at the peace rally tomorrow. We’s a gonna make lots of bubbles tomorrow. Next I will dig out a 12 volt blower to make another one, and then I won’t have to use an inverter.

Conspiracy Theories
It seems like every time something happens that there are dozens, maybe hundreds, of people that dream up conspiracy theories about those events. And they write books, and hundreds of thousands of people buy those books and read them. And then run amok saying "You gotta read this book, or that book, or these books." It seems like there are dozens of them out about 9/11.
No I don’t, I hear enough out of their babbling’s to get all I need out of those books, mostly the conclusion that these folks are now babbling fools. I’m only interested in one conspiracy. My conspiracy to have sex with the president of the local chapter of The Insane Chicks Society. Lacking that, one of her sorority sisters.

I’m still writing about the Village Idiot, it takes time as I have to go paint between naps. He won’t get on my blog and make comments, you folks might tear him a new butt hole and he isn’t up to that. So he uses the excuse that my blog is a piece of crap. But he does send me emails and I love that, gives me yet another chance to tell him what an idiot he is. It’s the little things in life that bring me joy you know.

Here are some of the things he said in an email this morning. As if we didn’t already know all this. (He doesn’t drink, and has read so many books that his brain no longer belongs to him, is in fact just a scrambled mess)

"History is full of such people; Ullyses S. Grant was an alcoholic who failed at everything he tried to do. Finally, he got a chance to prove himself in the Civil War, and the rest is history."
"Einstein was a third class customs official."
"Ho Chi Minh was a prep cook at the Waldorf Astoria in NY City."
"Stalin was a jailed bank robber, (how's that for a resume' !)."
"Mao was an assistant librarian and later a guerrilla leader who stood a great chance of being killed numerous times."
"Edison was a minor railroad employee who got fired."
"Lincoln was a young rural hick from Kentucky with no education."
"Sam Adams was a distillery owner with a grudge against the British."
"Thomas Paine was a ne'er do well with no future."
"Washington was a failed rebel leader with a price on his head and on the run."
"So was Jefferson."
"As for myself; the old system we have had since the 1790's is shot, we need a new system and I have it. -(Build a better mouse trap and the world will beat a path to your door). -Bill B."

Yes, his name is Bill also, spare me the pain of reminding me of that though. Here is part of my reply to him.

"No they won't, all those other men went down in history because they where out there making noise and getting involved. The world is ran by those that are involved. You just cower around in the shadows and no one knows you exist. And the few that do, think you are an idiot, yup, you're the village idiot."

Ah, the little joys. Anyway, these people that don’t drink and think that they are more holy than those that do, just plain irritate me. Nothing wrong with a little booze to help keep your less than perfect brain in better running order. And if we drink a little too much some times and maybe say or do something stupid, at least we have the booze for an excuse. Those that don’t drink and say or do stupid things, well, they must just be natural idiots, like Bush for example, as I understand it he has always been an idiot. I don’t really trust people that don’t drink some, and I have plenty of reasons not too.

The little bitsy spider went up the waterspout. Lots of cute rhymes and little stories for kids aren’t there? But adults need cute rhymes and little stories also.

The Isty Bitsy Pussy
Went down on Peter Stout
And nine months later
Squirted out a little sprout.

Boy, I hope she has him spayed. LOL

The eleven dollar roller
People with more money than they deserve have different perspectives than I do. So of course I like to screw with their brains. I went to a place to do some painting one-day and the man had a whole bag of paint rollers from the dollar store. Nothing wrong with them, they are good rollers. He was real proud of his purchase and told me that I could just toss the roller at the end of the day instead of cleaning it out. In theory I can’t disagree with that, it takes time to clean a roller. Only I wrap them in plastic to use more the next day. Then when I’m done with the job I toss them.

I wasn’t going to just toss one at the end of the shift so when I got ready to go home I spent ten minutes scraping all the paint I could out of it on the lip of the can. Then I spent twenty minutes at his kitchen sink cleaning every single paint molecule out of it that I could. That’s when he walked in and asked me what I was doing.
I said that I had just cleaned the roller. He said "But I told you to just toss them." I said "I know, but you don’t understand, you are rich and I get paid by the hour, so it’s not about you, it’s about ME, and people like me making money off of you. So now you have an eleven dollar roller." It’s fun to stand there watching them while the little brain cells in their little brains have little hissy fits trying to figure out what I just said.

Have things like that gotten me fired before? Yeah, but who gives a fuck? Hey, are we really supposed to care what Tom Cruise’s kids first shit looks like? Bronze a turd, now I’d seen the height of insanity, or have I? Have a wonderful evening. BBC

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man-- you say some dumb things too, you know. Personally, I don't trust people who don't smoke drano. And I am the only one who can complain about anything. I am GOD!!! ROTFL! And ten bad days to you too, you old crank! ;)

BBC said...

Smoke drano cyndy lu? Can you do that? I don't know anything about drugs so I don't know.

I have a lot of friends that smoke pot, but I don't. I sure like the smell of it when I'm around them though.

Are you okay Hon?

Anonymous said...

Like you said to me the other day, go look up sarcasm in the dictionary, your lordship. You sure talk a lot about pot and alcohol for someone who knows nothing about drugs… :) Am I o.k.? sure I am. You might have figured that out by now, that is if you yourself are o.k.

Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...

Love to all..........

BBC said...

cyndy lu ... I did not tell you to go look up sarcasm in the dictionary the other day. I don't talk a lot about pot, I've only said that I'm okay with others using it.

Have you read all my blog posts? I suggest that you start at the begging hon.

Are you sure you are okay?

Anonymous said...

And there go the flip flops! LOL! Like a fish on land! You think there's anything inside of you that can surprise me? You are seriously narcissistic. I have seen more of this world than you in half the time. There's not one sort of person I haven't met, and conquered. :) Get off your high horse, man.

GHASP!! I am feeling very sick all of a sudden. I doubt I will ever get better. I'll just go now. Have a nice life, Bill. LOL!!

concerned citizen said...

loved the post! Esp. the 11.00$ paint roller bit.

Anonymous said...

Ooh. I am a different person now, see? I write under several identities all day long, just to waste people's time. But I do not realize that the more of my time I spend pretending to be someone else, the weaker I get. Until there's nothing but a shadow left where a man once stood.

Choose an identity.