I’ve decided to name my apple tree Mr. Bush. In fact I (A card carrying minister) just went out and anointed it, I needed to take a piss anyway. I swear, that bastard tree wants to take over the whole world. Nothing stops it, it’s going to become a monster. I don’t care what you do, talk to it, ignore it, don’t water it, cut it up, whatever, it just keeps coming back bigger and stronger than ever. It loves power and wants to control every aspect of our lives. I’m telling you, it’s headed for your place, no matter where you are on this planet. Ah shit, we are going to be ruled by a fucking wooden dickhead.
Anyway, I’d better make a beer run before the highways are destroyed, I’m working on my next blockbuster ballbusting proposal for one religion and the resulting world peace. And I’m setting up a fan club for my trolls. See you tomorrow. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
so, attack of the apple tree -- that sounds like a b-rated movie frmo the 60's....
so thinking anymore about why you want mr fucking wooden dickhead out of office?
Geez Az, I can't think of any reason why I don't want him out of office. That is a much shorter list. :-)
But I don't see how it can happen, that office is pretty well protected in this country.
The apple tree makes a good effigy, don’t you think?
Sigh.....
Post a Comment