
So is this picture better?
The secret to life is to do the next right thing, and so many of the religious nuts on this planet never do.
Dear Doctor John… I assume that you are a Christian, based on that it’s almost a safe bet to assume that you are a republican, and that is why this country is so messed up. If Einstein were here today he would be saying the same things I do. Do you think that you are intelligent enough to understand Einstein? Care to try to match me on any of the IQ tests. I don’t argue philosophy, I just tell the truth. Philosophy is for you folks that don’t wash your hands before taking your brains out to play with them.
If you don’t know it is there it can’t offend you, so if what I say offends you, don’t read my blog. :-) See how simple that is?
You people will be nothing but history one day you know. It’s not exactly a Christian blog being as I’m a New Age messenger even though my message is much older than Christianity. You people just came along and screwed everything up.
BTW, I am a product of thinking properly and listening to the cosmos. You are a product of a society that raised and brainwashed you. Another part of you in living on the other side of the planet was taught something completely different. And you are both wrong !!! Not that I expect either of you to be intelligent enough to understand that.
Ask yourself this question… How would we live if we where more spiritually advanced? When the whole of mankind gets to that point, he will be in fact be God. At least in respect to this planet. Have a nice evening Doc, I guess it doesn’t bother you that many of your kind are building bombs, but it bothers me greatly. It just doesn’t seem very Christian to me. I insult you people because it makes you think harder.
I love you all, but I don’t like how many of you are. BBC

14 comments:
L>T... What's the most alluring thing on my body? Wouldn't that be for others to decide? Some might like my butt, I've been told that it's cute. Some might like my nose, or my smile, yes, I can and do smile.
I can't answer that question, make your own desision if you ever meet me, that is the only way to know. It doesn't matter what I think, it matters what you think.
BTW folks, if you make comments to old posts I may miss them because I don't pre-approve them and I don't always go back past about my three most current posts to see if there are new comments.
So you might think about putting your comments in the most recent post, but mention the post you are talking about.
could you be a more delusional fuckwit?
That picture is an improvment. You acually look like a nice guy, now. What a difference a smile makes.
Well what I meant, is most people when they turn a critical eye upon them selves consider some parts to be better looking then others.
Like for instance, "Jeez, I really have pretty eyes."
The secret to life is to do the next right thing, and so many of the religious nuts on this planet never do. I agree with that.
Anonymous.... So are you a Christian? If you are, you are the fuckwit. But you are too fucking stupid to know that because you are just part of a herd mentality.
Not that I have any problem with herds, it's just that it's the wrong herd.
L>T.... Well, I've been told that I have really deep eyes. I guess I think that they might be my best feature. But I'm not vain enough to wonder about what my best phyisical features are.
Like I said, you decide.
L>T.... Small town? Granet Falls?
like I'm going to tell you where I live.
great..not only is bbc a fuckwit, but a trolling pedophile as`well...
Anonymous.... Show your face or fuck off. I don't mess with children you fucking idiot.
L>T... I don't really care where you live, and have no intention of showing up there even if I did. My sister used to live in Granet Falls. Or is it Granite Falls? Don't recall the spelling, but the name popped into my head.
Anonymous is one cheeky little monkey, and by his own criteria an internet voyeur.
in my secret life...in my secret life...I cheat when I lie...moving across the borders of my secret life.
Well L>T... As you can see, I'm very transparent. I show everyone what I look like, where I live, what I think and do.
I just spent two hours at beer church, took my soap bubble machine, they loved it. But they are younger people when that band is there. I love those kids.
They talked me into singing my fourteen inches song, but just once. I gave them a copy of it, they can learn it.
It's midnight, sweet dreams everyone. ZZZZzzzzz
Well, I'm no Christian, but I gotta admit that the religion does have its finer points. I have a soft spot for the Great Commandment. Can't really help myself.
Haven't read much Einstein. I'll have to get around to that, I suppose. First, I have to catch up on my Joseph Campbell. (Can't really help myself on that count, either...)
That's twice you have mentioned me in the main part of your blog. Thank you very much."How would we live if we were more spiritually advanced?" I asssume that since you write this blog that you are an example of what it means to be spiritually advanced. If that's the case then the spiritually advanced person is insulting, goes out of his way to hurt the feelings of others, wants people to kill each other if they belive in any kind of religion. Now what kind of world would that be? I know a little old lady with arthritis who everyday makes quilts out of cloth pieces her neighbors bring her. She does this so that once a year they can seb sent to an aggency that gives them out to people caught up on natural disastors. She cares about the needs of others. Now , I suppose , I should tell het, for the sake of her spiritual growth, to stop doing that and spend her time insulting people who don't think like her. No ,, I think that any rational person having to choose between the two religions would chose hers.
Post a Comment