Monday, September 18, 2006

Sparring with a Christian

Sorry folks, not much humor in this post, but there is a little.

Anonymous …. Before you leave your comment, here is my reply. "Yeah, I’m a fuck-wit, I like to fuck wit you. Like my Brookland accent? If you don’t like what you see on my blog don’t visit it. And go buy a dictionary so you can learn what the word pedophile means. Fucking idiot."

People who consume alcohol earn significantly more at their jobs than non-drinkers, according to a US study that highlighted "social capital" gained from drinking: Yeah, I can relate to that. And in some ways not even mentioned in that news article. A little booze often helps the mind work better. And people that don’t drink irritate me when they think they are better than drinkers. Not to mention that many non-drinkers are boring as hell.

A young Austrian convict (23) missed prison so much after his release that he tried to break back in. Federsohn said: "Life is so much easier on the inside. They feed you, do your washing and let you watch TV, which I can tell you is a lot more than my mum does. So I thought if I could sneak back in I would blend in with the others and the guards wouldn't notice."

This kid needs to grow up and stop expecting other to take care of him.

Film Shows Youths Training to Fight for Jesus: If you spotted that news story you can see just how scary Christians are.

I love it that my Christian friend Doctor John comments here, and I want to reply to some of the things he has said. I’ll put his words in blocks [ ]

[I asssume that since you write this blog that you are an example of what it means to be spiritually advanced.] What part of evolution, and that God is part of it do you not understand Doc? As a Christian you wouldn’t recognize a spirituality advanced person if they bonked you on the head. And I’m just where I am spirituality at this time in time and space. I expect to be more advanced in a few hundred more years, after all the religious nuts are off this planet.

[If that's the case then the spiritually advanced person is insulting, goes out of his way to hurt the feelings of others, wants people to kill each other if they belive in any kind of religion.] For Christ’s sake, use your spell check if you don’t know how to spell, we all make mistakes but you just keep tripping over your dick. Learn to walk upright. Hey, it’s all you religious nuts that are making the bombs.

All really great men though the ages have been okay with insulting each other and then going out for drinks together later. I know what you are thinking as you set at your keyboard reading my blog. Things like, "Well that arrogant motherfucker, who does he think he is, talking to me like that, I’d like to kill that son of a bitch." And then you go on line and whine, "Be nice Billy (you’re hurting my little pussy ego)." Well just buck up Doc, grow some fucking backbone and stop sounding like an American politician that wouldn’t last a week in the English parliament.

You are such a whiner, you whine on my blog, you whine on Scott’s blog, I’ll bet you even whine in Christian blogs. Hell, I bet you even whine when you’re masturbating. What a whiner.

[You know there was a time when I thought you were a rational person. You talk a lot about being rational. But your idea of rational is that anyone who comes to a different conclusion than you is not rational.] Looking three hundred years down the road I see that folks then will all agree with what I say these days. In time rational people will all be in agreement with each other. Mostly because there won’t be people like you around.

[My first year debate students could see through that line of reasoning. Its called circular.] You taught debate? That figures, they teach debaters in America to be pussy’s. Be nice, don’t hurt our little egos. Circular: Something they taught you in college? Not all things taught in colleges are true you know.

[You state the premis as true and then prove you are right because you agree with the premis. This is not rational thin king.] It’s clear that your bullshit filter is defective my friend, you need to see if you can fix it so that it stops spewing out diarrhea when you type. Um, spell check. It’s a good thing you taught debate cuz you would have screwed up a lot of kids teaching spelling. Oh, wait…..

[You asked what kind of world would we have if we attained your kind of spirituality. well Stalin was an atheist.] And Stalin has just exactly what to do with me in your beady little mind?

[He filled your dream and killed religious people just because they were religious. Thousands of them. He could be the patron saint of your religion. What kind of world did he create?] He was hoping to build a better world as I understand it. He didn’t have it right, but that was still his intention. As a Christian didn’t they teach you that God is the all? So wouldn’t God want to get rid of the parts of him that are causing problems? If he can’t do it through reasoning he will do it through killing it looks like. One day this planet will be free of Christians, Muslims, Jews, etc. Because humans will finely wise up. Getting my drift here? And my ‘religion’ hasn’t got saints in it, only Gods and Goddess’s.

BTW Doc, what kind of Christian idiot are you anyway? A Catholic idiot? A Methodist Idiot? A Protestant idiot? A Southern Baptist Idiot? You people all fight each other. Still following my drift here?

Doc, if you haven’t read my blog from the first post you do not have any sense of the journey. I’d just rather throw insults and then go out for drinks than throw bombs. If the Muslims come here with bombs and guns you will support killing them, won’t you? Why? Because you have a Christian insanity in you. Run along now and back your preznut in a Christian blog. But feel free to leave more comments here, I may be able to convert you one day before your rapture gets here. Because if that happens I can assure you that you are not going where you think you will be. Why would we have any reason to give you idiots causing so many problems any kind of a paradise? You don’t even know what heaven is.

Have a wonderful day passing this through your shit filter, it will give you something to do besides supporting wars. And before you say that I have an insanity in me, being the ALL, I have to agree with you. And I’m trying to get rid of it by converting, or in other ways getting rid of all the religious nuts so that we can get on with our proper evolution. Love and Peace. BBC

5 comments:

Dr.John said...

The problem that causes wars , killing, etc is not religion but righteousness. When a group feels they alone are right then it i sokay to kill the others or have them killed or at least wish for their death. That puts you in the same category as the fundamentalists. Because yo see yorself as smarter and better than others you feel free to wish they would die.One of the strangest things must be you at a peace meeting.

BBC said...

That was interesting, at 1:15 this afternoon my phone rang. A man asked for Doctor John. I said “There is no Doctor John here.” He said “Billy?” I said “Yeah.” He said “Oh, so you’re the fuck-wit.” And hung up. Oh well, if he causes any trouble at least they can trace the phone call and we will then know who Anonymous is. Looks like he screwed up and called the wrong number.

Well Doc, they happen to really like me at the peace rallies, so there you go. Do you attend peace rallies? I’m not sure I understand your statement about fundamentalists, and I don’t read the bible, so I won’t address it. Keep thinking it out though.

Anonymous said...

RING A DING DINGY, DIRTY OLD MAN

BBC said...

Ha, ha, ha. Don't bend over around me. And change your coffee filter pal. Ha, ha, ha.

concerned citizen said...

That was very entertaining. Dr. John is right, it's not much of an argument, but it is entertaining.