Chantilly lace with a pretty face and a pony tail hanging down with a wiggle in her walk and a giggle in her talk makes the world go round round round makes me feel all funny like aHere are your periods and comma’s I don’t give a shit where you put them …… ,,,,,,,,, LOL
God shit in the woods on Sunday. :-)
Sister Mary Martha, God is kissing your nipples, are you liking it?
A thought for a bumper sticker. "If you are a monkey, get off my ass, or I will spank you."
A spring fawn is wandering around in my yard. I just went out and spoke to it for a bit. It’s big enough to start wandering around away from it’s mother, the poor thing doesn’t know it is surrounded by frigging monkeys.
neolifeforever .…. I’ve filtered what you said. It didn’t take long. I can tell that you are a good soul and an intelligent person, because I agree with you. It’s clear that you are not one of the monkeys. Just a lost seeker, keep following me, it’s a journey, an awakening, I will show you the way. God is much smarter than we used to be. Hugs.
Nick…. Now that you are possessed, would you send God twenty bucks, to help God build a fancy church? LOL….. Just kidding, but that thought was so funny when it struck us. We’re thinking of going to a church on Sunday though. To drop a penny in the collection plate as a sign of how much bullshit we think they are. They mean well, and some are better than others, but they are still bullshit because they don’t know what in the hell they are talking about.
So I ask Ms. God, "How are we going to fix this planet honey?" And then I said, "Why am I taking to you? You’re a fucking idiot." LOL… That cracked me up on so many levels because she really is in some ways, evolution is like that. She (we) is getting smarter now though, and they took her away from many of you.
They lied to you, redemption is not at the gate. They lied to you too fool themselves into thinking they would be allowed into heaven.
An Amish boy and his father were visiting a nearby mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny silver walls that moved apart and back together again by themselves. The lad asked, "What is this, father?" The father (having never seen an elevator) responded, "I have no idea what it is." While the boy and his father were watching wide-eyed, an old lady in a wheelchair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched as small circles lit up above the walls. The walls opened up again and a beautiful twenty-four-year-old woman stepped out. The father looked at his son anxiously and said, "Go get your mother."
This is a little heavy.
"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die." I will never die because I will put God and our ego in so many of you that you will get control of the monkeys, spank their little butts.
Dear ones, take a break, don’t read heavy books, they are wrote by monkeys, and there is a lot of monkey shit in them. Read Bambi, or some humor, or better yet, watch Bicentennial Man with Robbin William’s. There are a few messages in it if you can filter them properly, and not forget them when you are around the monkeys.
Don’t read so-called conspiracy books about 9/11. They are just screwing with your brains, you have more important things to do, and there is a lot of monkey shit in them. It’s just a way for the monkeys to make money. 9/11 was not a conspiracy, our government, and those controlling it, are too frigging stupid to figure out how to do something like that. It was an attack at capitalism and evil, it’s as simple as that. Reading those books will just divert from what you should be doing and make you even more stupid.
Have a good day. Try not to step into any of the monkey shit that flows from their mouths. Know what is interesting? When the stupid monkey butt doctor told me that I have a big ego, he didn’t realize that no one has a bigger ego than God, and that it is getting bigger and more powerful. The frigging idiot. But the ugly part of our ego is directed at the idiot monkeys and greedy ones, and such. The other end is a marshmallow that loves all gentle souls, and loves peace, music, dancing, jokes about the stupid religions, has a wonderful sense of humor, and peace and quite, when we aren’t around the frigging monkeys with the shit spilling out of their mouths trying to brainwash you.
The gentle, lost and confused souls here don’t see the angry side of our ego directed at them, they see the attitude all right, and they like it.
In a recent comic of Pardon my Planet, Jesus says "Due to the media attention, I’ve had to relocate my living quarters. I plan on digging a thirty mile tunnel and quietly shuttling my few possessions to an undisclosed location under the cover of dirt."
Interesting, I know how the media is, they always screwed what they said about me, but Jesus (God) is too big to worry about that, the monkeys cannot kill God. And we are a lot smarter about what we are than we were, and the monkeys are in deep shit. I have been out there to learn about God. But I will explain that as we travel along.
Sigh. I sure do miss Mary, she was very spiritual. And Cleopatra was a lot of fun also, she was spiritual also, even though we were idiots and didn’t have the God part of us right. But at least we knew we where Gods.
As to the picture above, we are watching you monkeys, and we know what you are doing.
Welcome to the beach, no guns and bombs allowed, or we will kill you. Think happy thoughts, think of the evil monkeys sucking the devils dick.. Love and peace. BBC and LG

6 comments:
God, I wish I could write as much as you. You are like some force of nature.
5000.... You got that right. :-)
Important comic to look at today. Hugs.
http://news.yahoo.com/comics/9chickweedlane
I love the bears.
When I was small, I used to want only to see 2 things when we would go to the zoo - the flamingos and the polar bears.
In a totally unrelated thought - the picture of the owl sculpture thingy is very nice, but when I first saw it, I could have sworn it was a mother-goddess icon.
Sewmouse ... See it anyway you like hon. I see it simply as a gateway to the things I’ve learned and know. Sometimes I stare at it, and it takes my out in the comos. If you could see in my head, you would know the dark tunnels I’ve been through to get to it. The monkeys tried to push me into the pit of insanity a few times, but I learned how to walk a tightrope over it to get where I needed to go. Sing happy songs and do happy dances, and stay away from the warring idiots all over this planet. We will be dealing with them soon. Hugs.
is this what people do when they retire??
write and write and write?? grin
you are an amazing man...that's all i gotta say for now...
I didn't pick this journey Az. It picked me. I was happy being an idiot. It's been hard on me, but it's been pretty interesting in some ways. Hugs.
Post a Comment