"Pope Benedict XVI said Sunday that he was "deeply sorry" about the angry reaction to his recent remarks about Islam, which he said came from a text that didn't reflect his personal opinion."
Why is this idiot saying something that doesn’t reflect his personal opinion? I’ll tell you why, because he is an idiot. That’s right, God thinks that the pope is an idiot, all popes have been idiots and all future popes will be idiots.
Mimus Pauly … All religions have their finer points, but the followers don’t practice them. If you decide to study Einstein I suggest that you start with Einstein On Peace. Big book, will keep you busy for a while.
Dr. John … I don’t want people to kill each other, but I approve of it if it will get the crackpots off of this planet. After thousands of years of this nonsense I’m getting really tired of it. God is getting cranky and if you don’t like my being cranky what are you doing to do to make the world a better place? I already explained why I insult you, am I sounding like a parent telling you that you are thinking stupid? Well, you got that right. And if I was omnipotent like you think I would reach down and slap a lot of you off of the planet. No I don’t think that the lady should stop making quilts. And I don’t think I should stop sending money to help feed people. How much of your money do you spend to help others? Ah, but I’ll bet that you live in a really nice home and justify it by saying that you worked hard and earned it.
As for being rational, if you where, you wouldn’t be a Christian. You wouldn’t be a Muslim, you wouldn’t be a Jew. Congregation, support and celebration with others is important but I’ve never seen a sign like "Fellowship Of God." Just many churches teaching stupid things, that my friend is brainwashing and I don’t attend them anymore.
For many thousands of years you people have tried to honor each other. How has that worked out so far? It hasn’t has it? And it isn’t going too. You keep trying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results, just how stupid is that? You monkeys need to get smarter fast and evolve into one belief and practice one belief together. Or you will just keep fighting each other. But none of the current beliefs are right because you people (monkeys) are not accepting that you are God in evolution.
I don’t like this idea of impeachment. For one thing in the current system it’s hard to get done and the replacement may be worse than the current idiot. That in itself is a scary thought. People should just hold on for two more years and elect a whole new batch of folks. The current system is set up to protect those at the top, it should be changed so that if you decide to get rid of a president that you have new elections too replace the president and vice president, and anyone else you want to get rid of at the time of the impeachment. Those working on impeachment are just wasting their time, I don’t think it is going to happen. And if it did, I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t like the results. What American’s need is more power over their presidents so they can stop them from doing stupid things. That means changing the whole system of government in this country. That may require anarchy for a while.
Well, I would hike to the hot springs today, but I guess I had better go paint some so I can get that job out of the way. I took yesterday off to go to the peace rally so I’d better work today. That is the last job other than volunteer work that I’m going to accept. It was supposed to be a small job, but it turned into a big job. And I was stupid enough to start it so now I’m going to finish it. Be good, do good, what will your good deed be today Doc? Here is an idea, send a check (a big one) to the World Food Bank, the link is on the right side of this page.
Anyone got a good joke? BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Don't worry billy. the rapture will take care of some of them...& maybe the others will just blow themselves up. Then the rest of us will get our 1000 years of peace.
L>T.... Make that eternall peace hon. 1000 years is no time at all in terms of time and space. It seems like only a second to me.
That's odd, in the comments section of my "Is this beter?" post it says the author deleted a comment.
But I never delete comments, I feel that folks can say what they like to me, no matter how insulting. I'll have to watch an see if that happens again, maybe I should start saving all the comments to my computer.
You know there was a time when I thought you were a rational person. You talk a lot about being rational. But your idea of rational is that anyone who comes to a different conclusion than you is not rational. My first year debate students could see through that line of reasoning. Its called circular. You state the premis as true and then prove you are right because you agree with the premis. This is not rational thin king.
You asked what kind of world would we have if we attained your kind of spirituality. well Stalin was an atheist. He filled your dream and killed religious people just because they were religious. Thousands of them. He could be the patron saint of your religion. What kind of world did he create?
What makes you think that mankind on any level is all that rational Doc? And your opinion alone does not count for much anyway, it's only one mans opinion where many of my readers agree with me.
But I like having a Christian on my blog debating with me, this is great. I'll have more to say about some of your comments later my friend.
shut the fuck up you decrepit ancient pedophile
Anonymous.... Fuck you. Don't visit this blog if you don't like what you see here. Fucking idiot.
You do look handsome when you smile. But I think you should use whatever picture makes you think of you.
It seems that you have attracted an Anonymous virus. I have also attracted one. Yours is meaner.
Post a Comment