Nick @ http://no-thinking.blogspot.com/
I’m putting some things Nick said on his blog here, on my world famous blog. So I can address them instead of what I was going to write about. What? My blog isn’t world famous? Only in your delusion. LOL.. I’m putting the things he said in brackets. []
[The other day BBC put link to Olympic National Park in his daily blog. I went to the Park's website and looked at the beautiful pictures, the mountains, rocky shorelines, thick woods and people hiking. I just want to start over somewhere like that and make a living exploring places like Olympic National Park, The European Alps, the whole country of New Zealand, the list goes on and on.]
I don’t know that a person can make a living doing that, but I know of a lot of folks that just live off the fat of the land here (and other places) and do that exploring all the time.
[So I've been sitting and daydreaming about being able to do that while I'm stuck in a place where people don't even say "Hi" to each other, the temperatures are only tolerable in the winter, the nearest place to go hiking is hours away and devoid of wildlife, and people think your wierd becuase you don't want to work all day, everyday.]
Shoot, there is wildlife right across the street, can you hear their music? Oh, you mean that other wildlife, well, it’s five minutes away. They don’t say Hi? I guess that starts with the first "Hi".
[Why do I stay here? It's not my home, but I never really had a place to call home.]
I don’t know why you stay there, because you are being stupid? Because you have a good paying job? I’ve never allowed my world to be dictated by money. Well, not very often anyway. So you made a mistake and moved to the wrong place, that is correctable.
[I always loved New Mexico, and I had a chance to make it my permanent home about six years ago, but I left NM to chase a dream. The dream turned into a nightmare that caused me mental damage.]
There are some beautiful areas in New Mexico, did they close the gate or something so that you can’t go back? Other than that drug thingy I mean. I’m sure it was just a little misunderstanding. Oh, I had forgotten about the hit and run. LOL
[Now I look at pictures of the places I love, and I'm not able to focus on work or writing. I just need to go and start living again, and that is scaring me. What will happen? Wonderful things will happen, but I need to take that first step instead of just running around in circles. That first step is scaring the hell out of me.]
Geez, it’s only one little step. Ya just jump off the frigging cliff and learn to fly on the way down. I moved here with just the belief after a dream that I was supposed to. No friends or relatives here, no prospects of work. I just waltzed into town and acting like I owned it. It’s working out okay, not one hungry day, more work than I can do, lots of friends, and a few enemies just so I have someone to pick on. It’s all good baby. I’m half way up the mountain, a good chunk of sex and I would be at the top. Ah, to be dead on top of the mountain, what a way to go.
[I'd like to know the reason why I sometimes wake up at war with the world and sometimes "i woke up this morning with a feeling of peace". I want the peace everyday.]
How damn many times do I have to tell you that it is something flowing through you? It’s a spirituality. Hell, you have peace, and lots of freedom, compared to others, it’s others that are getting killed and starving to death. That is what is bothering you, other parts of you being killed and starving to death. What? I hadn’t told you that? Well, it’s right here somewhere in my fucking notes. We are one, it’s too bad all those religious nuts and capitalists keep it all screwed up with all their wars.
[The other day azgoddess wrote in her blog "i woke up this morning with a feeling of peace".]
Yeah, but she’ll get over it, when the voices start in again. I think what you want is …. Piece. You want peace? Get a piece. Piece = Peace. At least until you want the next piece. LOL
[Reading all these blogs is causing a lot of the voices in my head to become active again.]
Well geez, I sure do hope that I’ve been able to help you with this little problem. LOL. We all have noises in our heads, that doesn’t make you different you know.
[When I say I'm having trouble collecting my thoughts, it is because I have so many voices to sort out. "write about this today", "No, write about this other thing", " that sounded stupid", and on and on and on.]
Well I was going to write about something else and then my thoughts turned to you and this. Not to bust any of your bubbles but we all do that. Doesn’t it just piss you off to find out that you are like the rest of us?
[I try to sort it out and I can't focus on a single idea, and I can't write about a hundred different ideas at once.]
Do like I do Nick, grab one, get naked, and run around with it. Whatever your other thoughts are, they are going to show up somewhere. You might click on a blog and say to yourself, "Sum bitch, just what I was thinking and going to say." As I’ve said before, they are not your thoughts, you have had few original thoughts in your whole life, no one has.
[So, you just get me like this, just rambling hoping some of the noise in my head will clear and I can direct my energy more positively.]
Rambling along in my automobile, my baby beside me at the wheel. No particular place to go….. Thanks for the rambling Nick, wasn’t this fun? BBC
Meldonna
http://bajacanadian.blogspot.com/
Said in a comment... "As well as the party town thing...the one part of New Orleans that is up and thriving is the French Quarter; where average monthly rent is astronimical. Is it fair to hold poor folk accountable for Mardi Gras and Girls Gone Wild videos? I get the feeling we are both seeing this from vastly different angles."
No question Hon, we are perceiving it from different angles. You percieve more from a taught economical perception than I do. Where I seldom use those sorts of perceptions, as I perceive economics differently than you do. Capitalism is not a fair game as practiced on this planet, that is my perception.
I don’t care if they party in the French Quarter all the time, they can run around naked for all I care, I have a nice perception of that. And I don’t get my facts from mainstream news, but through research. If you study that town you may get other perceptions also. There really is a lot of riff raft there, and many of them that where welcomed to other towns are now causing problems there.
Only two things concern me. Is the French Quarter where Mrs. God doesn’t need the area to make the delta area work right. Is everyone there working when they are not partying?
Well, three things, some ministers are saying that what happened was because God was pissed at them. Saying that it happened because of all of the decadence there, that God struck a blow to them. O’ sure, blame it on me, but I didn’t have a damn thing to do with it. Go talk to Mrs. God about that if you can get her to talk to you. I sure get blamed for a lot of things that bitch does. Those fucking ministers sure have fucked up perceptions.
I’m not sure where I want to go with this, but I’m sure enjoying using the words percieve, perception, and perceptions. I’ll bet you are perceptive enough to pick up on that. :-) BBC
Okay, so you have just had some great sex, this is not the time to piss off the little lady by wiping your dick off with the curtains.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is quickly turning into a favorite blog site.
I love it when people speak their mind for one thing & to be entertaining & funny, too.
Then again my sense of humor is a little strange i've been told.
Well, I give you two thumbs up, anyway.
Okay, maybe I do like to beat a dead horse...
i don't think it's a place so much but a people I'm talking about...and I come from the South, me. I just feel that rooting poor out in favor of rich is never a good idea...and as for riff-raff? DC is damn sure full of that. But in the end, it is all academic. I grew up in the South, and try as they might, they's always gonna be plenty of po' folk.
I thank y'all (singular), billy, for recognizing perspective. Hell, I'm a blue-eyed white devil chick in some circles -- a description I don't argue with too much. I have times late at night when I wonder if some of the folks should have never been there in the first place because their ancestors shouldn't have been shipped in. At least my forebears chose to come to America. Well, most of 'em. I suspect I got a few theives and beggars exiled from jolly old England in my woodpile as well. I do know my mom and dad were both born near the end of the Depression, and I learned how to recycle years before it was cool. To this day I have a collection of salad bowls ... two Thanksgiving's, two Xmas's ... that say Cool Whip on the side!
I'll leave it at saying I appreciate everybody's culture; one man's riffraff might well be my hardworking parents...
Lifelong squatters...they got lucky enough their little patch of heaven is on the side of a hill west of Little Rock, where I grew up. I am an honest, pure-d hillbilly!
I better shut up; I'm feeling an urge to Call the Hogs, and that might not go down well after 11:30 in Belltown...
love ya making me think! *m
Post a Comment