Thursday, September 28, 2006

Are you talking to me?

George sent an email about picking a new location for the Conversation Cafe meetings they have in Sequim. Where they discuss various subjects and never come to a conclusion. Because they won’t listen to God. The email went on and on, had a bunch of monkey shit in it.

God replied: God don't give a fuck, God will bitch after it is picked. God goes and picks what he thinks is best. If the monkeys don't like it, that is too fucking bad. God doesn't do committee’s with monkeys, they never shut the fuck up, God is a committee of one. Sometimes I have to talk some sense into Ms. God. Not that the bubble head pays much attention to what I do because she's fucking around making too much stuff or destroying things, and then I have to go clean up her mess's..... :-)

Ralph thinks that he is God doing something important, I called the beer church because I knew he would be there and I wanted to set a time for him to stretch some carpeting in George’s home, as he wasn’t there the other day at the time he said he would be. He told me to call back in ten minutes. What important thing could thing could a person be doing in beer church that they can’t take two minutes to talk to God? Ralph good monkey though and is peaceful, God loves Ralph. Ralph just likes to fuck wit God. If he misses the next time set, God may have to spank monkeys butt. :-) Give it a good verbal chewing out. God don’t like lower parts of him fucking wit him.

[Other parts of God should be where they say where they are going to be, when they say they will be there. Instead of running around doing monkey shit.]

No comments: