Caution… The following may offend some readers, so I suggest that you stop reading now if you or your intelligence are easily offended. Cuz I’m going to talk about my being a motherfucker. :-)
Some folks will see the humor in this, some may be offended, a few might actually see the wisdom and history in it.
First a few comments of what readers said.
L>T… said that she isn’t going to call me God. I don't expect anyone to call me God, even though a few do, that would be so silly. My fucking name is Billy, I’ve just been flowing through the cosmos a lot time is all. I just want everyone to think of us all as God, I think it will change the world. And I'm sure that will happen in the future.
Nick said…"I'll take the physical sex, it's good for the spirit."
Of course it’s good for the spirit Nick, the spirits love physical sex, that’s what this planet is all about.
Minou said... "It's a proven fact, playing with your carrot is good for the health of the prostate. As for spiritual sex I thought souls are androgynous, therefore they have sex with themselves, wankers!!"
Well Hon, when they have to they do, but they would just as soon do it with a partner.
Anyway, L>T called me a motherfucker, so I feel I should enlighten you all on just how much of a motherfucker I really am, pay attention to the lesson now. God is a motherfucker, don’t that just beat all? But aren’t almost all men motherfuckers? I mean, what man hasn’t had sex with a mother, or a woman that is about to become a mother? Yeah, I've had my share of sex with mothers, I’m a motherfucker. :-)
Wait, it gets better. I’ve been around for billions of years, I fucked the first mother in the cosmos when she was just a nano-particle before the big bang. Ah, the big bang, now there was an orgy. I’ve talked about this before, but in case you missed it I will recap it quickly.
In the beginning, when things where just getting started there was only a single nano-particle. Just a single one. It split somehow and then there where two. This is the beginning of all as you know it, and science will one day prove my point. Two particles, yet one was just a touch different, and one of them was me, I was the second one, at this point you can call us genes. So they took on the role of male and female, with the instructions of survive, procreate. So we sexed each other in a strange and primordial pagan way that humans don’t see as sex in cosmic form. Anyway, yup, I fucked my nano-particle mother. I am the number one motherfucker in the whole cosmos. I was first, ha!!! All you other motherfuckers get in the back of the line because a part of my original gene flows through each and every one of you. Also a part of her original gene.
Oh my God, I just realized something else. I’m also the original bastard. Hey, where is my fucking prize? That’s right, I should get a prize for being first. Really, if it wasn’t for us the rest of you wouldn’t be here to enjoy this wonderful planet so you should thank us for what we did. I want my prize to be world peace and removal of all religions and for everyone to become spiritual only. As I keep saying, God in evolution.
And all you motherfuckers with the bombs, just knock that shit off, it’s interfering with your motherfucking good times. Not to mention ours. Stop fighting over stupid things because you really are from one source and interconnected.
Moving on, it’s been six years since I had any sex, not counting the screwed up attempt with that spoiled brat of a Catholic twit with the screwed up vagina last summer. But yeah, I wouldn’t mind being a motherfucker again. Seventy-two virgins my ass, bah on virgins, I’m a motherfucker. I’ve been a motherfucker for millions of years and I'm going to keep being a motherfucker. So how is it going with the rest of you motherfuckers? I hope that all you motherfuckers had a nice day.
What do you mean, this blog isn’t suitable for children? Oh, I get it, some of you think children are innocent and should be protected, shouldn’t know the truth about their orgins. That’s a hoot, almost every three year old knows that word.
Children of America, it appears that to have a good future in America that you will have to be one of the greedy neo-cons. Maybe they should make that a required college course. Why do I think so? Oh, the link below got me to thinking about it.
http://minou-in-france.blogspot.com/2006/09/verbal-diarrhoea-and-war-costs.html
I just realized that these kittens are getting big, about six months old now, and for cats born in the wild they are becoming very domesticated and loving. Four of them have now been fixed, one to go. Won’t be any motherfuckers in this batch. But when is a kitten no longer a kitten? I’ve been feeding them kitten food, when do I switch to adult cat food?
The most important things in life aren't things.
Remember…. My highest ambition is to die on TV so I can entertain you. The bastard wishes you all a peaceful evening. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Cyndy Lu .... Spiritual sex is ALL about touching. For billions of years we only sexed in a strange cosmic way. The beauty of this physical planet is enjoying it in these physical bodys. You bet, the touchy, touchy part is the best part.
That of course doesn't mean that you and I are going to be getting it on. :-) I don't even know what you look like, or how you are. All I know you by is a handle and I have gotten really fussy about who I go to bed with.
But have a nice evening.
well your version does'nt sound any worst then any others & better then some. i still haven't figured what spiritual sex is like. But, you can't miss what you don't know.
You have a nice evening G..I mean Billy, maybe angel will land in your bed.
Whoa, stop the frigging boat for a minute, we may have to return to port. Cyndy Lu is Joni Mitchell? THE Joni Mitchell? The songwriter? I know, I’m just shooting at ducks here. But if Cyndy Lu is THE Joni Mitchell as listed at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joni_Mitchell, well, I’ve never heard of ya.
But please don’t take that personally if you are her hon because I’ve been very busy all my life and I’ve missed a lot of the great music here. I will check out some more Google hits I found about you, but if you are THE Joni Mitchell, I like what I see. I would brush your hair and we could dance together……. as if we where one, that close spirituality, as one as in the beginning. And I assure you, at the end of the evening you wouldn’t still be standing, but you could soak me up. :-)
You have been down a lot of roads haven’t you? And not all of them where paved where they? I can relate, been there, done that.
BTW… I wrote a song many years ago. Fourteen inches. No I don’t have fourteen inches silly, it’s just a really cute song. The last time I sang it they made me sing it two more times. I hang out with some really good folks in beer church sometimes that don’t have a lot of hang ups. Maybe I will post it on this blog someday.
If you are not THE Joni Mitchell, have a wonderful evening anyway. Love and Peace. BBC
I have always started feeding my cats "adult" cat food around 9 months to a year old.
Hasn't seemed to hurt them, my latest 2 are about 14 years old now and doing well.
I'm not Joni Mitchell either.
She's quite hot, but no– I am not her. Just a fan. :) Are you always this ridiculous?
No I'm not always ridiculous Cyndy Lu. Besides, I don't see that many of the things I say are ridiculous, but the truth.
I can be ridiculous some, have to be at times in order to keep a balance or I would go insane.
We all have to be ridiculous at times. :-)
Well, I can certainly relate to that. ;) I often wonder how you manage to squeeze all that in there in the first place. :P LOL!
Post a Comment