Frigging Blog Spot, isn't posting the picture I'm talking about in here. $%&%^@
I had a wonderful trip to the hot springs this morning, and I’m sure that you are all just dying to hear all about it. :-)
First, I want to re-post part of something I posted on 7/30/2006, as I looked for it today, but didn’t see it. I tried doing it in bold print but that isn't working either, *&^%#
[On the way back to the truck I was of course busy with thoughts a million miles away when I happened for some reason look at the side of the trail and there, written using small pine cones, was the word HELLO! So I gathered up more pine cones and added 'I LOVE U.']
Moving on, I saw more grouse today than I ever have on the way up, two of them followed for a short distance and I talked to them. You cross four creeks on the way to the springs. The first one you walk across rocks to cross, the second one is about the half way point and is small and goes through a culvert.
The third one has a log bridge across it, about twenty feet long, picture in this post. I took a spoiled brat city girl from Atlanta up there last summer and for a few minutes it seemed that there was no way she was going to cross it, but she finely did. The forth bridge is very nice and a no brainer.
A song kept going through my mind up there. Welcome to my world. In the pool another one popped into my head (yeah, I know, I have a weird head). Laughing and drinking and having a party (as I drank a beer).
My favorite pool is about twenty feet higher than the trail and has a good view of the trail and I like to watch the trail for others, just to wave and say Hi, or in case I want to stand up and flash them. LOL. So I went to the one I call the lovers pool, it is about thirty feet higher than the trail, private, and the brush obscures a good view of the trail, but you can see a little of it.
I was in the pool for an hour and was just finishing dressing when a couple about thirty came up the trail. I called to them that I was getting ready to leave and they could use this one so they came up. It was a nice young couple about thirty from Vancouver, British Columbia. They told me their names but I didn’t write them down in my notes.
He told me that they wanted to share the first pool they came to with another couple that was already there, but the couple didn’t want that. Shoot I always like to meet new people and chat. They where taking their clothes off and she had gotten down to a swim suit when I said "I will share a pool with anyone as long as they don’t mind that I’m naked." So she took her suit off also. Ah, to be thirty and have a nice body again. I stood there and talked to them for about ten minutes about hot springs in their area, and places we have been and lived. Nice couple.
On the way back I stopped at bridge number three (picture) to sit on a log and eat my two pudding snacks and enjoy the sound of the creek, and rest the knee I hurt last month, later down the trail I napped by the side of the trail for a while. By the time I got back to the truck my knee was really bitching, "I’ll make you pay for doing this to me you son of a bitch." But I don’t care, it’s all good.
This afternoon I got the modifications completed on the scooter carburetor and took it for a test run. Seventy miles to the gallon is going to be nice. Hey, hold your hand up if you have ever had blue light sex. Or been surrounded by any color of light, has that ever happened to you?
When I got home I had an email from the village idiot. I had sent him an email saying that I had removed him from my address book and wouldn’t be sending him anymore emails because they where a waste of my time. If he won’t play on my blog I just don’t have time for the idiot. Start quoting the bible to me and I wander off into the wild blue yonder because I didn’t tell anyone to write that book, ninety-nine percent of it anyway.
If you want to see a picture of the log brige provide me with an email address, or not.
Have a good evening everyone. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Blogger is acting weird this weekend...I had a dickens of a time with the post I put up on my blog last night.
Also, I'd been having an issue with posting pictures, too. Blogger says it's a cookie issue, but maybe you can get around it by using Firefox instead of Explorer; if you'd like more info, let me know.
Sounds like you had a lovely outdoor day...that would make putting up with a cranky knee worthwhile. Thanks for sharing.
It complains about my cookie at times also. But if I close the window and go back in it often works. It's them, not us, I'll just put up with it all. After all, it's Free !! What can we expect for free hey?
When they get the beta working better we will have to switch to it and then put up with it's bugs. Such is life, full of bugs. And little rouches like me. LOL
Post a Comment