Thursday, September 14, 2006

When I'm an old lady

When I'm an old lady, I'll live with my son,
and make his life happy and filled with such fun,
I want to pay back all the joy he's provided,
returning each deed. Oh, he'll be so excited
. . . when I'm an old lady and live with my son.

I'll write on the wall with red, white, and blue;
and bounce on the furniture wearing my shoes.
I'll drink from the carton and then leave it out.
I'll stuff all the toilets and oh, will he shout!
. . . when I'm an old lady and live with my son.

When he's on the phone and just out of reach,
I'll get into things like sugar and bleach.
Oh, he'll snap his fingers and then shake his head,
and when he is done I'll hide under the bed.
. . . when I'm an old lady and live with my son.

When my son's wife cooks dinner and calls me to meals,
I'll not eat my green beans or salads congealed.
I'll gag on my okra, spill milk on the table,
and when she gets angry, run fast as I'm able.
. . . when I'm an old lady and live with my son.

I'll sit close to the TV, thru the channels I'll click,
I'll cross both my eyes to see if they stick,
I'll take off my socks and throw one away,
and play in the mud until the end of the day.
. . . when I'm an old lady and live with my son.

And later, in bed, I'll lay back and sigh,
and thank God in prayer and then close my eyes;
and my son will look down with a smile slowly creeping,
and say with a groan, "she's so sweet when she's sleeping,"
. . . when I'm an old lady and live with my son.
***
A very elderly gentleman (mid-nineties), very well dressed, hair well-groomed, great looking suit, flower in his lapel smelling slightly of a good after shave, presenting a well looked-after image, walks into an upscale restaurant. Seated at the bar is an elderly looking lady (mid eighties). The gentleman walks over, sits alongside of her, orders a drink, takes a sip, turns to her and says, "So tell me, do I come here often?"
***
This is old, but I always enjoy seeing it again.
An elderly Italian man who lived on the outskirts of Rome went to the local church for confession. When the priest slid open the panel in the confessional, the man said, "Father, during World War II, a beautiful woman knocked on my door and asked me to hide her from the enemy. So I hid her in my attic."

The priest replied, "That was a wonderful thing you did, my son! And you have no need to confess that."

"It's worse than that, Father. She started to repay me with sexual favors."
The priest said, "By doing that, you were both in great danger. However, two people under those circumstances can be very tempted to act that way. But, if you are truly sorry for your actions, you are indeed forgiven."

"Thank you, Father. That's a great load off my mind. But I do have one more question." "And what is that?" asked the priest. "Should I tell her the war is over?"

Cyndy Lu …No offence but you seem to be living proof that a person can survive a drug induced comma and then remember it as a real experience. But I love ya anyway, it’s just that I’ve never done drugs.

L>T…. More on the subject you love to get bored with, spiritual sex. Lets get real here being as I don’t do any drugs. Being spiritual with another person during sex with them does involve looking into each others eyes, some, but not every moment. It’s just looking at each other and sharing spirit, "Hi spirit, my spirit loves your spirit, wanna get it on friend? You kiss my breasts and I’ll close my eyes and enjoy while you make them happy." Hey, nothing wrong with happy breasts. :-)

The lady I lived with before moving here would climax right away, then she liked to raise her head up and watch me sex her while I enjoyed myself. I always thought that was a little weird and it spooked me just a bit. But looking back on it at this point in time, maybe that was spiritual to her.

I was enjoying sex so much one time, she was on top, that I closed my eyes and was surrounded by blue light for a few moments. And no, I wasn’t on drugs or drinking, it was in the morning. Keep it real people, all that other crap that others dream up is nonsense. Maybe some can do that with drugs but as I said, I don't drugs.

Look, a couple on a spiritual journey with each other has to see the spiritual part as they see and experience it sexually. Books can’t tell them what that journey should be. Those idiots writing those books are making money writing about crap that they made up and have never experienced unless it was in a drug induced state. But that doesn’t make their experience true. No one should bother reading them. And before you people take your brains out to play with them you have to wash your hands first or the oil off the fingers fucks them up.

And if you’re not into spiritual sex but you are happy with your sex life, so what? Ignore it and go with what works for you.

Why is it such a stretch for people to accept that they are God in evolution? It’s not like they are expected to become perfect overnight. That’s why its evolution.

Ask yourself, what might be the two things that God, and Mrs. God are interested in, as far as humans go that is. Peace and sex is the correct answer. And just where is Mrs. God? Her voice on the Internet that is. I haven’t came across a blog that seems to be her voice. But there are a lot of blogs out there, and some are delusional anyway even if the author is claiming to be the voice of Mrs. God. I’m not going to assume of course that such a blog would be authored by an American woman, especially a white American woman. It may be in a language that I can’t read. But if anyone thinks they have spotted a blog that seems to be the voice of Mrs. God I would like the address.

I was talking to a good friend and telling him about how I had basically spent much of my life trying to kill myself with all the stupid things I’ve done, and he said that only meant that I’m bad at killing myself. Good point, it’s usually someone else that does it. But not until I’ve started some chain reaction.

Caller ID. People with caller ID are just kind of weird. Ring, ring, "Hello Bill" Hey, how do you know this is Bill, this may be a figment of your imagination. Or the hooker, the FBI, the people cleaning up the crime scene. It could be anyone, why assume it is Bill just because it’s his number. Caller ID is just plain stupid, for paranoid people.

Have you ever noticed that kittens like to have their faces rubbed as if they are going through a birth canal? Or for you to cup your hand over their head? Why? I’ll tell you why, it’s the last safe place they knew.

15 comments:

BBC said...

Fred Bieling .... That God on TV, is it asking for money? I'm just wondering, cuz I don't.

Anonymous said...

I am probably the soberest person I know.

And do not feel bad, hon, 'cus lots of men with teensy peckers seem to have this kind of hostility issue towards women.

Hmm… now where did I put that shoe horn?

BBC said...

Cyndy Lu.... I don't have a hostility issue towards GOOD women.

Besides, I don't even know that you are a woman. We know nothing about you.

Anonymous said...

Well– like anything else on the net, you'll just have to take me at face value.:) Just what is a "good woman"? Someone who wants to have "spiritual" sex with you? Someone who agrees with everything you say? :/ And I guess I'll take this as an admission that you lied about your endowment. LOL!

Grow up, God. There are people who need you to be way bigger than this. (No pun intended). :P

Anonymous said...

Oh- and that "Old Lady" poem gives a strong argument for geriatric euthanasia…

BBC said...

For you that are interested, I have never said that I have a big dick. That is Cyndy Lu's hang up.

And no, I don't take anyone at face value that is a lurker and not telling the rest of us some of who they are.

I've been in this game way too long to fall into that crap. I didn't just step off of the bus.

concerned citizen said...

you know what? i was thinking about that size thing today, & I decided it really doesn't matter, to me anyway. It's all good.
& I think that's pretty fucking spiritual of me.

BBC said...

L>T.... There you go, if you like it with who you are with, just enjoy and run with it.

Anonymous said...

Wait, you're a truck driver? I thought you were Jesus.

Anonymous said...

Hey– if I am "hung up" on something, a "large member" is not it. If I saw one, I'd most likely mistake it for a coat hanger. But I must admit, if we're going to discuss this, that I do care a great deal about who the thing is swinging off of, and where they try and stick it, if you get my drift. I am into consentual, monogamous sex. And frankly, I don't give a damn if you think it's square. Besides, you are the one who yacks on and on about sex this and sex that. I am just "hung up" on people being reasonable and relatively cool, and I don't care much for folks who think their own poo doesn't stink because they're too busy looking at everyone else's stinkies through a telescope to wipe their own behind.

As for "falling into crap", well what difference does it make to you if I have this persona or some other dumb fake blog persona? Please enlighten me. It's all just comments no matter where it comes from, big feller. You keep saying you are a big boy, right? Show me how big you are. Comon. Show the kind lady how big a boy you are. LOL!!

And so far as looking both ways, well maybe upgrade your %$#@!! lense prescription before you get off the city bus, you old bat. And where you come from, you don't need drugs…

That spiritual enough for you? Good. I'm glad. :)

Now can we please get back to being all hugs and kisses? I liked that part SO MUCH better. ;)

BBC said...

Rich, I was Jesus a long time ago, get the fuck over it, okay?

In this lifetime I have been a master mechanic, a service manager in three Ford dealerships, A long haul truck driver that put me in 48 states and a lot of Canada.

A carpenter and all around handyman other than carpet layer and tile man. An inventor, and have owned a few business’s.

I've taught computers and built and drove race cars including breaking the track record one day.

Don't be impressed, it's just one frigging life time and I lived it. I've been down a lot of roads and a lot of them wasn't paved.

But those roads taught me a lot of things. Love and Peace.

BBC said...

Don't sound stupid Rich, Jesus had to work for a living also. It's not a paid position unless you are one of those con ministers.

And I'm not, I'll never ask any of you for money. Things have evolved, I've gotten wiser, and I'm telling you all that you are God in evolution and those old books are full of shit.

Now what are you going to do about it?

Anonymous said...

Don't be so crabby bbc,

I'm playing, remember what that is? Go on, turn your face to the sun or moon or whatever local time permits and close your eyes and think of a game you used to play long ago. Fun wasn't it. That's what I'm going to do about it. Have a little fun. And whether I agree with you or not, mostly do though, won't stop me having just a teensy bit of fun before getting down to serious protestations.

meldonna said...

A drug-induced comma? Is that anything like a Viagra exclaimation point?

I hear a lot of sound and fury, and as usual, signifying a void. And I suppose booze and coffee are not drugs.

Mama always said when you point a finger you got three pointin' back at you. For a misanthrope, you do spend a lot of time talking to the anths. Fairly disdainfully most times, too.

re: a recent comment made over to the Front Porch BCS disturbed me profoundly. Random rambling comments completely unrelated to the subject at hand on a post obviously intended as a small honorary obituary will not only be viewed as inappropriate, but incredibly disrespectful as well. Not only to the author thereof, but the person being honored. Methinks thou art skating into Fred Phelps terrain, friend. Like any other self-proclaimed god, or deified prophet thereof, there seems more a need to self-promote than to spread enlightenment. And in this instance, a serious intent to wound others while retreating into a facade of tongue-in-cheek humor, for no other apparent reason than to get a response to massage the ego. I got enough windmills to tilt at without these kinds of distraction.

Or in the venacular of the common folk, "KNOCK it OFF, already."

I love a good conversation, and especially love a good debate, with people who respect others views. I just don't care for a pillowfight where all the fluffy weapons have been sprayed by a skunk.

Your time and attention has been, and is appreciated.

*m

BBC said...

Meldonna.... So I insult some people once in a while, it makes them think harder. Or ticks them off and they think smaller. If that disturbs them they deserve to be disturbed.

And stop missing the point I keep making that WE are God. Not just me, we. Why do so many people think that God should'nt get cranky at times? Any good parent gets cranky at times.