Cuz we are cultured and all that shit.
Someone suggested I read the Koran. No I’m not going to read the Koran, trying to read the bible was insulting enough. The Koran would just piss me off and I would tear it to shreds, like I did the bible.
Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished.
Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
Since it's the early worm that gets eaten by the bird, sleep late.
The second mouse gets the cheese.
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.
You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.
We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull, Some have weird names , and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box.
Pussy is a powerful thing. I remember the first time pussy got in the way of my family.
Bumper sticker…. My dictator can whip your dictator. …. See how stupid this world is?
A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
http://news.yahoo.com/comics/bloomcounty
I’ll bet this one will be over most folks heads.
http://news.yahoo.com/comics/doonesbury
It never ends does it? And it’s all defective.
http://news.yahoo.com/comics/foxtrot
Right on.
http://news.yahoo.com/comics/nonsequitur
My father was an idiot, but I don’t think he was really my father anyway, and I’m thankful for that.
http://news.yahoo.com/comics/pearlsbeforeswine
Ha, ha, ha.
http://news.yahoo.com/comics/wizardofid
Hi Doc, I know that you are still lurking here, I kind of get into your head don’t I? :-)
Hey friends, when the net and blog sites are fucking up I want to remind you of something. Copy the text you wrote in case it screws up. Then all you have to do is paste it again on the next try.
It’s going to be a busy day for me, I have to work over in the next town for a while, and then get back over here at three to cook dinner for a hundred people, then I will want a drink or two, so may not make a post this evening.
Your head hurts? No shit? It's hard to un-brainwash yourself, of course it will make your head hurt. But keep looking for humor also, it helps balance it out. Hugs. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Words of wisdom, indeed.
Post a Comment