Thursday, September 21, 2006

That didn't work

So Spock and I started talking yesterday, and then we got so depressed about how the world is that we started drinking and got so fucking drunk that we where babbling. No point in typing babble, by that point I couldn’t fucking type anyway.

But we where delighted to discover that both of us where God. That was logical to him. And then George Bush dropped by and said that he was doing God’s work, and that was so fucking funny to us on so many levels that we got to laughing so fucking hard that that the anti-christ would think that we where stupid enough to fall for that shit that he got pissed off and went away to jack-off. Or sign papers for approval of another bomb factory, the fucking idiot. Well, what can I expect of someone that looks like Alfred E. Newman. With ears like that you would think that the fucking idiot could at least hear the rest of us. Fucking idiot.

Mimus Pauly …. A Muslim Hooters sect would surely have beer my friend.

Lusty… I’m full of shit? I babble on? I’ll bet that years before you ever knew me that at one point in your life you said "God is full of shit" You got that right baby, God is a fucking idiot, that is how evolution works, but he is fun to party with. You said "I try not to dwell on the state of the world or the invisible God". I didn’t for my first fifty years, figured that God was a bunch of hooey and an idiot. Churches insulted me every time I tried going to them. Then one day I looked in the mirror and there the little idiot was.

Minou … Yeah, they do know that you are God, but they still like to fuck wit you don’t they? Because they also are God.

Spock will drop by again this evening, and if the babbling Bush doesn’t drop in, and we don’t drink to much maybe I can type out the talk.

Dear Dr. John. If you picked up a book and it insulted you I’m guessing that you would put it down and not read it. I know that is why I’ve never been able to read the bible. If you came upon a website you didn’t like, you would not go there again. If you came upon a porn site or blog you would not…. Wait, never mind. Yet you keep coming back to my blog that insults you. Why? Because I have just proved that you are about as intelligent as a gnat in doing so.

Intelligent people do not go to places that constantly offends them. Hell, not even stupid people do that. Your intelligence is an illusion you are allowing yourself, possibly the result of some stupid college degree. You should have went to a trade school. Would you like me to sing "I’m licking my balls" for you? (Snort, snort, snort) I haven’t wrote it yet, but I would be more than happy to if you would like to hear it. (multiple snorts, oh hell, this is just too much fun, God is going to die laughing) Doc, you are such a silly and entertaining boy.

But it’s people like you that keeps this world fucked up. Why don’t you just wise up and get over yourself before we all start laughing at you? I love you because you are a part of me, but you’re still a fool. And I pretty much have given up on talking to coffee filters these days. I just call them what they are, idiots. If you don’t like God telling you that you are an idiot, maybe you should stop being an idiot? Go look in a mirror doc, and start un-brainwashing yourself with all the bullshit your stupid mentors and teachers handed you.

It’s a journey people, takes time to sort it out and fix what your ancestors did to themselves that put the insanity in mankind. I’m still working on some of it. Have a good day everyone.
Love and Peace. BBC
http://news.yahoo.com/comics/bloomcounty
http://news.yahoo.com/comics/bloomcounty

2 comments:

concerned citizen said...

Don't get all pissy. I meant babble in the nicest possible way. We are all babbling away in blogdom. At least yours is entertaining. If I didn't like it I sure wouldn't come back.

When us hillbillys say "Full of Shit" that's a tongue in cheek compliment.

The one thing you do that I find annoying is you citicize the human race, so much.
Us secular humanist are always trying to uplift the human spirit, not put it down.
We don't have God to make us do what's right. Just ourselves & each other.
We are too used to being put down by religions that use God to say we are not good anough.
We've been brain-washed into believing being human is something bad.

Like I said before I think our philosophys are about the same. Except you bring up "God" on one hand & stupid humans on the other.

In your profile you sayWe are god in evolution, and anyone that doesn’t understand that in this day and age as has a very thick head I also understand this God is just a higher collective consciousness, an evolution like everything else.

But, why do you have to keep bringing god into it? Why can't it just be humankind?

BBC said...

The word God isn't ever going to go away Lusty. We need to accept that we are though. But God is still growing up.

Sorry about being pissy at times, but the world ticks me off. Why can't everyone just love each other? It hasn't got to be a lot, just a little bit.