Friday, September 15, 2006

Your vote counts

L>T suggested that I change my picture of me on this blog, how about this 3 am one? You may now vote.

Helen Jean Hall
Laurel Ann Norman
Jan Mc Donald
Mikie (Don’t know her last name, runs the food bank)

Listed above are four of the finest women I personally know on this planet. And I compare all other women to them, and most of them don’t stack up against these ladies. So there you go ladies, it’s not my fault you don’t stack up, it’s yours. Some of you may not like to hear that, but plenty of men agree with me, and good women do also.

Helen is always pestering me for sex and that isn’t going to happen, but it’s not because I don’t think that she is a wonderful woman.

15 comments:

Dr.John said...

The truth as you know it is different than the truth as I know it. But I don't for a moment think your thick headed. You have every right to owrk through th eviudence and come to differe nt conclusions than I do. That doesn't make you dumb and I would never call you names.

BBC said...

Hey Doc, what are you drinking? Your spelling is worse than mine and I'm just an old country hick.

So I like to insult Christians, so what? I didn't tell those fools to build a religion around me.

They have a frigging insanity in them.

Don't take me wrong, I love you, but you're frigging insane.

Love and Peace...BBC

BBC said...

PS Doc, you don't know the truth.

concerned citizen said...

I must be crazy. All this shit is making sense. Of course my real life company are idiots.
Quote; "She just died not too recently." asinine!

concerned citizen said...

P.S. that picture sucks!

BBC said...

L>T... You're okay Hon, even if I do test you at times. That is just my fun picture, at the right times you will get a kick out of remembering it.

Have a wonderful evening, I'm going to run down to the Eagles club for a little dancing. Love and Peace.

Anonymous said...

Two words: Shoe horn.

cathouse teri said...

Am I to understand that you think there is to be something new under the sun?

I compare all men to my father. Very few stack up. But it is a list slightly longer than yours.

BBC said...

Cyndy Lu.... Are you saying that you are tight, even for my little dick?

Teri.... Welcome to my blog, but you have no idea how long my list is at this time. And yes, there is always new things under the sun, it's evolution you know.

You seem to admire your father though. Mine was okay for an idiot, but I love my extended family more.

Hey everyone, how about more voting on the picture? I know that you all love to vote but I've only gotten one vote.

Come on, pick on me if you like. Love and Peace.

concerned citizen said...

That picture is hideous! Reminds me of Nick Nolte on a bad day.

Anonymous said...

fuck off and die you shrivelled up son of a cunt

Dr.John said...

One of the differences between the Christian and yourself is that we don't insult people just to insult them. I thought that you were a reasonable man but reasonable people do not use invective as a was of sharing truth. If your need is to feel bigger and more important by insulting others then I guess that's your thing. Atheists are lucky they have far better spokesman than you on the net. By the way the planet would not be better off if all Christians killed themselves. The poor and the needy would lose their strongest advocate and the planet would suffer. Have a good day.

Anonymous said...

LOL! The shoe horn has other purposes. ;)
But I am flattered none the less.:P

Anonymous said...

Anonymous– don't waste your breath.
He's as obstinate as a mule.
(And twice as attractive, to see the new photo).

concerned citizen said...

see I told you it was hideous!

you can always just do one shoulder or something alluring like that.(like those women that just show one shoulder & a bra strap on their profile)

what's the most alluring thing on your body?