Friday, September 29, 2006

I will take you to the light

I will take you to the light.Dear Loved Ones.
Gods computer was attacked. God has to stop and deal with that. God is at a different location right now. God is many places, not just here in me, and this can’t be stopped by them.
Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the lord, he comes squealing around the corner in his pink and yeller Ford. He, he, he.
We will return soon. We love you all so much, thanks for visiting. Nick, Azgoddess, Lusty, Peace Chick Mary, all of you, you’re all wonderful.
Unto you I sayPut my voice into your head, it’s voice, not voices. But it has to be filtered properly because of all the monkey shit on this planet.
As I lay sleeping, God, my higher spirit, put a thought into my head so I got up to deal with it. My computer was put down by the antichrist, so I am using my backup one to write this. God has access to millions of computers now, so putting one down won’t do any good. But I will have to fix it and install my backups and all that, it may take a few days to do that. Meanwhile I may be hit and miss on my blog and not make a post some days.
The U.S. Constitution is really a Roman document with a lot of smoke screens in it, used to keep control of you. It’s just a way of warring.
Politics and the U.S government is just another form of fighting, warring, everyone arguing. All the constant struggles for how to do and run things, all the elections. It’s all bullshit because it hasn’t got God in it, its just got a bunch of Roman monkeys in it. If you elect people with God in them, they care, about health care for all, because everyone is a part of the all. There wouldn’t be thirty thousand people a day dying if God ran the world, I could go on and on. There wouldn’t be all those monkeys fighting.
Gods children all over the world, you, are being ruled by a bunch of Roman monkeys. God needs to rule the world. YOU need to be God!!! You are spirit!!! YOU are God & Goddess. God wouldn’t let one man make billions of dollars and live like kings when so many people die everyday. God wouldn’t war. The anti-christ wars. They don’t realize that they are I suppose, because there is so much monkey shit in their heads. But this is exactly what is going on.
The peoples of this planet must build governments based on spirit, one spirit, him and her, not by monkeys. Everyone on the planet has to believe the same thing, religions are just another form of warring for the monkeys to use to keep you all confused and fighting each other. It’s just been different tribes of monkeys making up different beliefs and fighting about it all. You have to have spirit, one spirit, in governments if you want peace on this planet. You have to have God ruling you. We want peace, don’t you?
You can’t be ruled by these kinds of governments and capitalists, that put all the monkey shit in your heads and get you believing that this is how to run the world. God & Goddess would not rule the world this way.
God’s voice will start entering many heads now because of these words. Sing happy songs, do happy dances. Build new governments with spirit and not Roman’s in them. Those Roman monkey’s will fight forever if this keeps up.
How did I figure this out? Well, Billy is an idiot, got a good brain and IQ though. But God is smart and took Billy on a very strange and complex journey with many stressful experiences in them. I haven’t read a great many books filling my head with monkey shit, and I got out of all of the boxes, went to the cosmos. In recent years I’ve read only the right books that the cosmos wanted me to read. Or I would cruise the library and get a ‘sense’ pick a book, open it to any random page, put my finger on it, and there was the message. Visited the websites and blogs that God wanted me to be at. And had to do a lot of deep filtering. Then I sat down to type this and the words started flowing through me because Billy is an idiot, the words have to come from above, Billy just types them. Unless they can take down the web and Google, and they might try to do that because that is why they want to keep control of it, but we will keep on keeping on. Become the voice. They think God is an idiot, but the words I’ve typed will flow on even if they take the web down. They are many places, and the monkeys know only a few locations.
Nick, you have been a great deal of help as I struggled through this most recent part of my journey. Many of you that visit this blog have. I’ve picked up many thoughts from God as they flowed through you. From blogs I visit also, that is one way that spirit gives me what I need to know. Azgoddess, Peace Chick Mary, even a non believer like Lusty Tart (And she is a hoot), and many others, We love you so much, thanks for all the wonderful things you gave us that you didn’t even know you were giving us.
Rise above it all, rise above yourselves. Become the voice, become the light. Rule yourselves as if you are God, and not a bunch of monkeys like the Roman, George Bush.
God is the ALL, you are the ALL, You are God, take control of it. Sing happy songs, do happy dances. You are the spirit, you are God, why fight with yourselves? AND, spirit is omnipresent, always here. That is why you want to fix the future, it’s not just the next child, the next grandchild, that you worry about. It’s also yourself.
God has gotten much smarter, and now has the web to use to talk to many. (Hugs)
And God is going to kick George’s little Roman butt, because the man wants Rome to take over the world so that they can keeping fighting forever. He is just a little monkey full of monkey shit my friends. We have to stop being monkeys, we have to be God because we are God. We are not being ruled by God, just a bunch of Roman monkeys. Think about it, filter it, be the light, when the monkeys open their mouths, tell them that you are God, tell them to just shut the fuck up and stop trying to brainwash you. They are not God, they are the anti-christ. You are God. You are the light, put just one voice in your head. Hugs. YOU ARE THE LIGHT. BE ONE VOICE. BE ONE VOICE. PASS IT ON. Love and Peace. Hugs... BBC & LG

4 comments:

NewsBlog 5000 said...

God's speed on the repairs.

And don't listen to the monkey, just feed it and go about your buisness. The Monkey lies.

Anonymous said...

well how enlightening you are today...thanks for the mention and support..and hope your computer woes are fixed soon...

and in order to turn off the monkeys - we need to turn off the tv's of this world..

got some magic to do that??? hugs

concerned citizen said...

BBC: i see the signs. When you start talking like the Bible with the thee's & thou's you are losing it. Going the Joseph Smith way...the next thing we know you'll find some 'Gold tablets' or something.

BBC said...

LT...We will make new tablets. :;)

I use those words because others reconize them. I'm smart enough to do you know. God gets a bit smarter each day. Hugs