Wednesday, September 13, 2006

That would be nice

Azgoddess, what scares me is the places we are starting to leak, and grow hair. LOL

A virile, young Italian gentleman named Guido was relaxing at his favorite bar in Rome when he managed to attract a spectacular young blonde woman. Things progressed to the point where he invited her back to his apartment and, after some small talk, they retired to his bedroom where he rattled her senseless. After a pleasant interlude he asked with a smile, "So, you finish?" She paused for a second, frowned, and replied, "No."

Surprised, Guido reached for her and the rattling resumed. This time she thrashed about wildly and there were screams of passion. The sex finally ends and, again, Guido smiles and asks, "You finish?" Again, after a short pause, she returns his smile, cuddles closer to him and softly says, "No."

Stunned, but damned if this woman is going to outlast him, Guido reaches for the woman yet again. Using the last of his strength, he barely manages it, but they end together screaming, bucking, clawing and ripping the bed sheets. Exhausted, Guido falls onto his back, gasping. Barely able to turn his head, he looks into her eyes, smiles proudly and asks again, "You finish?" Barely able to speak, the beautiful blonde whispers in his ear, "No, I Norwegian."

The best and safest thing is to keep a balance in your life, acknowledge the great powers around us and in us. If you can do that, and live that way, you are really a wise man.
Eccentricity is not, as dull people would have us believe, a form of madness. It is often a kind of innocent pride, and the man of genius and the aristocrat are frequently regarded as eccentrics because genius and aristocrat are entirely unafraid of and uninfluenced by the opinions and vagaries of the crowd.

Cyndy Lu, whoever in the hell she/he/it is, wonders if I’m ridiculous all the time. I think that she sometimes misses the whole point of my seriousness. Hell, in his time most people thought that Einstein was ridiculous and whacko so I’m not going to take offence at her statement. That just puts me in damn good company.

She also said…. Well, I can certainly relate to that. ;) I often wonder how you manage to squeeze all that in there in the first place. :P LOL!

Well, Cyndy, it’s not like I want too.
A: There are many other interests and things I would rather be doing. It’s just that I’m driven too, something that flows through me trying to tell the world that they are wrong in how they view God, especially an omnipotent one as described in the stupid bibles. God is just a spirituality, a higher consciousness, and nothing more. Well, other than that pagan energy.
B: I don’t have a honey-do list, or a honey to do other things with, so I have plenty of time for this.
C: They won’t let me run my fucking planet so I do this.
D: Some monkeys I get through to, the others I entertain.
E: Maybe none of this makes any fuckin difference because we’re all fuckin crazy anyway. :-)

Value… I like it when I get a good value, about two years ago I bought a butane lighter for ninety seven cents, it has electronic ignition and is refillable. That is good service for that amount of money, it’s a BOO if you are looking for a good lighter value. Today I another lighter to put in my backpack, for a $1.49, it is also refillable and has an LED light in the base of it. Even non-smokers should pack a lighter, you never know when you might feel the need to burn some assholes house down.

Telescope… I haven’t used it but a few months ago I was in beer church one evening when a couple of men came in wanting to get rid of the rest of the stock they peddle to taverns and such places to use for prizes and such. It’s a fifty or hundred power, depending on which lens you use, and came with a tripod. I paid twenty bucks for it. Not that I’m interested in looking into space, that sexual debris out there isn’t very interesting to me other than the pictures the Hubbell sends back of new orgies out there. This is the most interesting planet in the cosmos because of the life on it, too bad it is also the most screwed up. Can’t look at anything to close with it, but maybe some day I will have the chance to watch some nudes a mile or so away.

Went out of the spit for a while today, good view of the mountains, sound, boat traffic, and things like that. Picked up a few more rocks to bring home. Solidified cosmic sexual debris to you lower thinkers and improperly educated monkeys. Wasn’t there long enough to put one of my kites in the air for a while.

Wouldn’t it be nice if there was another inhabitable planet out there that the spiritual (you may be more spiritual than you think) could move to?

We could leave many things that are here and never speak of them again. Things like bibles and old beliefs that our stupid ancestors put into our minds. We could raise our children without them ever hearing of any of that nonsense, they wouldn’t grow up so confused and brainwashed. I can tell a twenty year old what we are and he/she will often say that they understand. If they haven’t been brainwashed by their Christian parents. But trying to tell older people something is difficult, they simply don’t know what to believe. They have looked at everything and still don’t know what to believe.

You people have brains so that you can come to conclusions and develop beliefs !!! Duh !!! Fuckin monkeys. Why do I love you? Oh, I forgot for a minute, you are my bastard offspring. Well, have a peaceful evening then. Love and Peace. BBC

1 comment:

BBC said...

Minou... Looking at the cosmos as I do, part of your daughter may be part of your mother.