God loves this guy, he's got the monkey Christians figured out pretty well. Not that you can tell the monkeys from the human's, they all look like humans. Have a nice day all.
http://www.sinfest.net/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Earth - Third Rock From the Sun. The Intergalactic Hillbilly Trailer Park Where Everyone is Related. So What is All This Greed and Fighting About? The intention of this blog is to get folks thinking, to challenge you and what you believe. Before jumping into the blog entries I suggest that you read my profile. I start each day intent on changing the world and having one hell of a good time - Sometimes this makes planning the day difficult. Love and Peace. BBC
3 comments:
That is a great concept! I'm going to force my daughter to be evil when she turns 13, so she'll rebel against me (inevitably) and do good just to spite me! brilliant...
LOL, I just love you to pieces. Boy, 13, I worry about her and her future. More importantly our future and omnipresence. Because we are her, and her children, and their children, and on and on.
But the monkeys keep screwing things up. sigh.
Your new political correct label:
WRONG
White
Rebelious
Ornery
Nagging
Guy
So now when people say that you're WRONG, you can laugh and say "I already know that". :-D
Post a Comment