Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Teaching you

I’m not getting to my replies to what Dr. John has posted here, but we are just going to keep moving along anyway, it’s all good. I’m the captain of this crew and we will sink his ship in due time. You really should convert doc, or you will never be able to get that dick out of your mouth. It will be to late after you die.

I’ve only gotten one reply about want I might want to put in my Welcome Child document. But it was a damn good one. I would like to see more posted.

Thought For The Day …"Good looks catch the eye, but a GOOD personality catches the heart. You're blessed with both!" HOWEVER... Don't be flattered, this message was sent to ME! I just wanted YOU to read it. LOL

Blessed are the cracked, for it is they who let in the light.

Life is but a moment in the realm of all eternity, So have a little fun every day. Pass around the hugs and kisses and be sure to get some back.

Understanding Marketing
You see a fabulous girl/guy at a party. You approach them and say, "I'm fantastic in bed."
That's Direct Marketing.
You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a fabulous girl/guy. You have one of your friends approach them, point at you and say, "She's/He's fantastic in bed."
That's Advertising.
You see a fabulous girl/guy at a party. You approach them to get their telephone number. The next day you call and say, "Hi, I'm fantastic in bed."
That's Telemarketing.
You're at a party and see a fabulous girl/guy. You get up, straighten your clothes, walk up and pour them a drink. You open the door, pick up their bag after it drops, offer them a ride, and then say, "By the way, I'm fantastic in bed."
That's Public Relations.
You're at a party and see a fabulous girl/guy. They walk up to you and say, "I hear you're fantastic in bed."
That's Brand Recognition.

Two nicely dressed ladies happen to start up a conversation during an endless wait in the LAX airport. The first lady was an arrogant California woman married to a wealthy man. The second was a well mannered elderly woman from the South.

When the conversation centered on whether they had any children the California woman started by saying, "When my first child was born, my husband built a beautiful mansion for me." The lady from the South commented, "Well, isn't that precious?"

The first woman continued, "When my second child was born, my husband bought me a beautiful Mercedes-Benz." Again, the lady from the South commented, "Well, isn't that precious?"

The first woman continued boasting, "Then, when my third child was born, my husband bought me this exquisite diamond bracelet." Yet again, the Southern lady commented, "Well, isn't that precious?" The first woman then asked her companion, "What did your husband buy for you when you had your first child?"

"My husband sent me to charm school," declared the Southern lady. "Charm school?" the first woman Cried, "Oh my God! What on earth for?" said the first woman.
The Southern lady responded, "Well for example, I learned to say, "Well, isn't that precious? Instead of who gives a shit?" (Some monkeys also go to charm school)

"So don't prepare any place for me, O.K.?" Okay hon, we always honor it if you don’t want to be around anymore. But you might change your mind someday. After all, if you can’t change your mind, are you sure you still have one? I had to change mine to get where I’m at, these monkeys taught me a lot of stupid things.

"I thought of you in one part of the book where is talks about all of us being God!" You’re getting there hon. But be careful with books, many of them are written by monkeys.

Good O’ Helen. She thinks she is God, likes to boss me around. And I need that some because I’m always so busy with all this fixing the world problem. But she is a very wise neighbor and only boss’s me in the right ways. Like reminding me to pay my bills as I lose track of time and days. Today she had me write a check for the PUD bill, I just drop it off at the drop box there when going by. Saves me a stamp, and a return address sticker, I just write ‘Cranky’ in the corner.

I haven’t time to write the talk with Spock yet, but here is a little bit of it.
Spock: Is everyone here crazy?
BBC: Pretty much.
Spock: How did this happen?
BBC: Their monkey ancestors played with their brains and screwed them up, and it hasn’t been fixed yet.
Spock: Are you crazy?
BBC: Hard to tell, I don’t have sanity to compare it to.
Spock: Have you seen a psychologist?
BBC: Yup.
Spock: And?
BBC: She went crazy on me, wanted to have sex with me. Hell, I was going there to try to fix a marriage.
Spock: Monkey?
BBC: Yup.
Spock: Interesting.

My wife died in 85 folks, we where separated at the time anyway. It’s okay, she was a Christian running on only three brain cells, and once in a while one would stick to the cavity wall and she would short circuit, try to beat me up and boss me around, you know how Christians are. Make right turns into immovable objects, things like that. Bitch about what the others are doing when she is doing the same things. Thought that she was better than everyone else. Trying to tell me where I am wrong in my thinking. Christian monkeys are like that. I liked her in bed though, when I could get her there. I couldn’t convince her that a morning romp everyday was a great way to start the day in a great frame of mind. But she liked it that I took her coffee when I went to wake her up. (early)


Nick, everyone, allow me to teach you something. :-) Don’t read all this and try to understand and filter it, and argue with it. That is a bad way to try to learn something so serious as this problem and what we are. Your outer filters are coffee filters, and this isn’t a two-week course in learning how to bake pies from scratch. It’s a journey, and it’s going to be a bit of a long one. Something I said to George. "Some things can only have one collective intelligent conclusion. Things like what is God. If they don't all agree about it collectively, this planet will just continue to be a mess." But with about seven billion souls, and so many of them still being monkeys, that is going to be a hard thing to do.

Something else I said to George, in reply to something that he had said. That's because you are a fucking idiot, but it doesn't stop me from loving you because you are such a lovable little fucker. There can only be one conclusion in the end. You frigging monkeys play with your brains way to much with all those fucking books written by other monkeys. BBC

What I said to Jon… Don't come into my kitchen and be telling me how to cook things and do things, I was cooking and doing things before you learned how to wipe your ass. I was a manager for years and owned business's, and I know how to do things. And I do them my way. I have cooked in cafes, and you don't know shit about some of the things you say. I love you, but it ticks God off when you try to boss me around. Love and Peace. BBC

That was fun….. God stuck his tongue in Mary Magdalene’s rosebud. And all those poor Nun’s run around wanting their nipples kissed while doing their good deeds, but those monkey-brained popes keep brainwashing them. Those popes are such idiots.

Just read it, then go live your life knowing that in the future things will be better. Enjoy yourselves some. Once you read it, it’s in your brain, so stop thinking about it. Your sub consciousness has a much better shit filter, but it works in it’s own way. And there is still a lot to come to you, We’ve just started. We’re just putting it all out there, and you don’t learn and understand instantly, we’ve been on this strange journey for nine years now and are just now starting to awaken. The good Doc has helped us with that. He, he, a Christian wakes up the devil, and the devil sticks his dick in his mouth. Isn’t that funny? They can hold on to his big ears. But they know that is going to happen. They made up things convincing themselves they where somehow going to be saved, but that is just monkeys playing with their brains. Others will write the book making it all more clear, and start teaching it to the children arriving on this planet. But I don’t expect it to be written for a while yet. Meanwhile, read this blog and let it simmer, and one day you will start with your own awakening. Brevity, you will have to wait for the book, the new bible if you will. The book that replaces all old bibles. This is just a filtering system to get there.

I’m spanking my monkey. LOL. This goes many levels deeper than the rest of you have ever thought of.

Just let the good doctor with his little brainwashed monkey brain argue with us until he drives himself even more stupid and crazy. We love his posts, most folks making comments show me that the more intelligent collective higher consciousness dwells here. But it’s always nice to have a monkey visit us, he awakens old awareness’ in us.

The human mind and what we are spiritually is not evolving properly because of all this nonsense with these monkeys. There can only be one truth about something this serious. And everyone has to come to a collective agreement on it. Many religions and beliefs are nonsense, and cause problems here.

Badtux had an interesting post yesterday. Badtux is a good part of God. We don’t torture them until they die, we give them every chance to redeem themselves before they get here, but they made up crap to make themselves believe redemption was at the gate when it has to be earned here. And then we really have a lot of fun with them. Don’t believe in hell? You really should, and you should be talking about it a lot, especially to those that need to hear it. Or they will never start being good. They played with their little monkey brains and came up with the excuse that God loves them so much that we are going to forgive them for all they do and allow them heaven. Yeah, right. Have we got a surprise for them. Closed it down for a while but it’s being opened back up again. Those people don’t really believe in God, if you believe in God you live it. You become as God, and they don’t. God needs to start spanking those monkeys butts. Know a nasty or greedy person? When you walk by say, ‘Bad monkey, God will spank monkeys butt, and then stick a dick in its mouth’. Hell, make big signs and post them. They won’t start being good unless we bring hell back to put some fear in them, they are slowing up our progress of proper evolution. God is still stuck at three years old, and we are tired of it.

Those monkeys are seen in a lot of churches, so be careful around them, they are very good cons, they will be passing a collection plate around. We know where most of the money goes and it just ticks us off when we think about it. The monkeys see, and the monkeys do what the others are doing, so they do it, and they never shut up about their frigging churches and religions.

"Are we really that much like Rome?" Yup, they just moved here, and we have to live with them. Jesus tried to save them but it didn’t work, they just killed me.

Hey, here is a great comment from a reader of Scott Adams Dilbert blog… My brother is a doctor, did his pre-med in microbiology. He once said that "My body is a truck that my balls built to drive around in and pick up chicks with." You know, in a way many levels deep, that is true. We are just here to sing and dance and sex each other while having good times. But the monkeys keep screwing it up.

"I'm so wishy-washy. Any thoughts or advice?" Yup, the monkeys have your soul confused with all their brainwashings. Hang in there. Hugs.

"This does pose the question, Who hallucinated President Bush?" His conception was a blow job, and by the time it got to where it needed to go to mate with her sperm, it was pretty much wore out. All we got was a monkey.

Scott Adam’s may be a bit afraid of talking about the pope, the Muslims, Jews, Christians, and all those other monkeys, but God isn’t. They have been killing me in new and interesting ways for thousands of years. The idiots just don’t get it that I’m omnipresent, always here and reawakening through a humans brain. I swear, I’m surrounded by fucking idiots. And I’m getting cranky, going to start sending them all to hell again. And they want us to love them? Give them a free ticket to heaven? They don’t even love themselves, they don’t love us. Why would we want them here?

"That is a great concept! I'm going to force my daughter to be evil when she turns 13, so she'll rebel against me (inevitably) and do good just to spite me! Brilliant". Hey, I don't have concepts, I have truths, and of course these monkeys we live with keep brainwashing people. Working on it. But be careful what you tell your daughter, give her healthy attitudes about sex. My daughter popped hers at fifteen, my idiot Christian wife was always telling her to be good and saintly (but she already had a son out of wedlock) but I always talked about birth control. We don’t know what kids are doing all the time, and we can’t watch them every minute, (I was an old twenty and I’ve been trying to catch up ever since) they hide in the back seats of Chevy’s and Ford’s. Wait, my first time was in a Plymouth. Just make sure she is on birth control of some kind. Or lock her up in a closet. The spirits like sex (so do the monkeys), that is why they are here, but it’s wrong to over populate the planet. Hugs.

Nick was talking about rainbows, I have a picture here somewhere I think, because I think I know how to think. LOL (But the cracks let in the light).. Anyway, the end of the rainbow is on an outhouse. So think twice before you chase rainbows. Think about it, I have just gotten all these strange experiences around here for the last nine years, lurk on the web, filter it all, and some you are wonderful and fun, true souls. I am the crack. The link to the cosmos.
Someday, you won’t need a coin to make a decision.

Heaven if you believe in it is the same custom heaven for all. I posted what heaven is but if you don’t go back and read it I’ll state it simply, because it is so simple and beautiful. It’s what you want it to be, we give you what your souls want, and what your needs are. Want your own beautiful planet with only wonderful people on it, no problem. Why would we tell you what heaven is? Only monkeys that write books do that. Tell yourself what it is, we will honor it. But hell, we custom make them.

And you can help us, it’s fun and we all need some fun. Help us design hells, and talk about them. We’re going to start sending a lot of so called Christians to hells. And some of those Muslims, the way they treat their women, we can’t fathom them at all. And some of the other beliefs they have, they are way behind in their evolution.

Nice place ya got there Doc, but it’s full of greed and evil thoughts. Enjoy the warmth, you won’t be there that much longer. :-) And don’t think about what is in your mouth, it’s a nice fit.

You know, it irritates me when these wordsmith monkeys keep trying to tell me where to put my commas. Hey, fuck you, I’ll put my commas where I want to. They are my fucking commas so just get over it. Don’t fucking be telling God where to put my fucking commas. Stupid monkeys. They keep making up new words to replace old and simpler words. Everyone on this planet could communicate better with each other if they went to one language and just a few hundred words to deal with. Stupid fucking monkeys. You idiots want commas? Here ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Put them where you fucking want to, and just shut the fuck up about where I’m putting mine. My, my, God is so fucking cranky sometimes.

Aren’t you souls tired of living amongst the monkeys? Would you have them on your own planet? Maybe, but you would spank their butts and not listen to them.

Hey, the cosmos isn’t screwing with you folks, we have no reason to. It’s just that you live on a violent planet and you are still evolving. Most of your problems are the monkeys amongst you. They look like humans, and they are real good at fooling themselves and others.

I’ve heard it said that when learning some things, that you need it put to you seven times before you understand it. You can’t be reading all these posts seven times, and it isn’t all here yet anyway. This is just a procedure for getting to a book. And some of it is really fun. And here is something I spotted on a ladies blog that I check at times. She thinks that I’m a crazy old fart, but I love her anyway, because she often fuss’s and sounds like me. Here is what she just reminded me of. "Religion, the root of all evil". We need to start getting reminders pasted all over the place. Yeah, those monkeys invent religions and cause a lot of problems here. And trying to embrace them all will never work. The monkeys are always trying to convert each other or fighting. We should spank their little monkey butts.

In some ways the human mind is not evolving the proper directions, we are not evolving into our higher selves, because the monkeys keep convincing so many that we should try to honor all of it. It’s time to go back to pagan and start over again. We don’t need churches and collection plates. I’m not building a church, there is no collection plate here so I can build myself something pretty for you to admire me in. There is a plate in a way though, in the links on the right that feed and help people. God’s church is all that is under the stars, and this blog is our pulpit. You don’t even need to drive a car to get here. Or dress up, sit there naked if you like. Do a Happy Naked Pagan Dance. But not in front of the monkeys, they will think you are heathens. You want to stay away from their guns and bombs anyway.

Now, stop thinking about it, just let it simmer, and get on with your life and have some fun. Make peace signs and protest (or spank) the monkeys. The meek shall inherit the earth, because those monkeys are all going to kill each other if we can’t convert them. Well, that is one way of getting peace, but it’s an ugly way. Love and Peace. BBC

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everytime I read your daily post my head starts spinning. I must be possessed! LOL.

Keep on keeping on.

BBC said...

Can I make a Christian cry? Yup, it really pissed me off when he shot his dog. And they want us to love them?

Anonymous said...

Please don't shoot.

Dog is my co-pilot. I believe in Dog! Does that make me a Caninist? This DOGma is worth embracing.

Listen to your inner dog. Love people just because they are.

Dog Bless Everyone.

;-)

JLee said...

I thought of something regarding "Welcome Child". When I had my daughter (by a midwife) they laid her on my chest immediately after she was born and I cried out "She's here!", like a welcome guest had just rang the doorbell. It was a beautiful moment.