Anonymous… You can’t be too bright if you want to talk to Dr. John but call me instead. He lives in Chicago and I live in Port Angeles. To confuse the two of us is a total screw up. If I cared enough to want to know who and where you are I could have the call traced, but I guess I don’t. Just don’t do anything stupid, I’m not worth going to jail over when there are bigger problems on this planet. And I don’t think that either one of us would be inclined to want to talk to you very long. He and I might enjoy sitting at a campfire sparring with each other though.
It is important for those of all faiths to recognize these four truths:
1. Muslims do not recognize Jews as God's chosen people.
2. Jews do not recognize Jesus as the Messiah.
3. Protestants do not recognize the Pope as the leader of the Christian World.
4. Christians do not recognize each other at Hooters or in liquor stores.
In my never-ending quest to get to the bottom of all the problems on this stupid planet I made a visit to the production department. It turns out that those fun loving, yet sadistic bastards over there are passing out very few shit filters. Coffee filters are cheaper and easier to make it seems.
So every time you find yourself talking to a Christian, Muslim, Jew, whatever, and they are spreading their nonsense before you, it’s because you are looking at a coffee filter. I suggest that you just say something like "Have a nice day coffee filter", and walk away laughing. Still working some of it out, it’s not easy communicating with the cosmos. I think our president was issued a coffee filter with a hole in it, sure seems to be a big leak in it.
Actually, I get away with calling a lot of Christians crazy, I have a lot of Christian friends, they are starting to figure out that they are in fact crazy and have been fed a lot of nonsense. The other night a lady asked me what was wrong with Jesus, I said, "Nothing, but they wrote a lot of nonsense about what him and God was." She agreed, actually, Jesus was an outcast and troublemaker to the leaders of the time. And much of mankind isn’t living his basic teachings anyway, and that is what is frustrating to me. The leader of this country doesn’t even come close, I think that he secretly must want to kill Muslims. My impression is that he is pretty much a fundamentalist.
Coming to a collective consciousness, agreement. All parties believing the same thing instead of whineing that they have the right to believe what they like outside of the herd. That people, is what you would call rational thought, and mankind isn’t there yet.
Maybe I should just stick with some humor for a while, I seem to be getting the monkeys riled up. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment