Saturday, September 16, 2006

Fuck you idiots

In the news:
Pope Offends Muslims Worldwide….

Fuck you Christians, fuck you Muslim’s, fuck you Jews. And fuck all you other religious crackpots. I didn’t tell you idiots to build your insane religions around me. I told you to minister amongst yourselves. But all you do is fight each other. Fucking idiots. Wash your hands before taking your brains out to play with them. Fucking idiots.

It’s Saturday? What happened to Thursday and Friday? Oh hell, we need some humor here.

Old geezer humor:
The nice thing about being senile is you can hide your own Easter eggs.

I've sure gotten old! I've had two bypass surgeries, a hip replacement, new knees Fought prostate cancer and diabetes. I'm half blind, can't hear anything quieter than a jet engine, take 40 different medications that make me dizzy, winded, and subject to blackouts. Have bouts with dementia. Have poor circulation; hardly feel my hands and feet anymore. Can't remember if I'm 85 or 92. Have lost all my friends. But, thank God, I still have my driver's license.

I feel like my body has gotten totally out of shape, so I got my doctor's permission to join a fitness club and start exercising. I decided to take an aerobics class for seniors. I bent, twisted, gyrated, jumped up and down, and perspired for an hour. But, by the time I got my leotards on, the class was over.

It's scary when you start making the same noises as your coffeemaker.

THE SENILITY PRAYER : Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.
***
Minou …. I’m not looking for the perfect woman, I’m looking for the woman that is perfect for me.

Dr.John … I know plenty of Christians that go around insulting others. And they kill others all the time, even each other. The hell it wouldn’t be a better planet if they all got killed. It would be a much better planet. Just because they think they are special doesn’t make it true, just get over yourselves. You people are insane, not to mention stupid for believing what you do in this modern age. If our ancestors where today even they would be saying "We can’t believe that you still believe what we said back then." Just go away before we all start laughing at you.

Man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much... the wheel, New York, wars, and so on, whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time and sexing each other. But conversely the dolphins believed themselves to be more intelligent than man for precisely the same reasons.

The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. - Albert Einstein

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

4 comments:

BBC said...

BTW, Minou… She is probably crazy, yup, a fruit loop. Waking up to the fact that she must be Goddess. But I’ll bet she would be a lot of fun. :-)

I'm getting ready to go to the peace rally with my bubble machine. I wonder what the Christians are doing today to make the world a better place.

I'll be back to insult them more later. They sure don't like God swearing at them and telling them they are idiots do they?

I’d rather live with atheists, Christians have screwed me over too many times.

Hey, have a great day. BBC

BBC said...

Cyndy Lu…. Well, trying to figure out what the shoe horn is for is scary, I don’t think I want to think about it. But I have this interesting silver rod thing….. Um, never mind.

Anonymous said...

I can't hear you, because I am singing Yankee Doodle Dandy while blocking my ears! Lalalalalalala! *raspberries* LOL! :D

Jim Yeager said...

Don't hold back, Billy, tell us all what's really on your mind...