Friday, September 01, 2006

You know what is weird? Feeling like I have to brush my teeth. The ones that aren’t there. I should have asked for them, then I could take the little fellows out of their little pouch and brush them.

And I got some solid food yesterday, had a pancake for breakfast, mashed it to death between my tongue and the roof of my mouth. Went to Reggie’s (Beer Church) last night for free bingo and had an order of little smokies, it took me about an hour to get them down. I mauled them to death on the one small part of my upper gum where my four front teeth have been pulled ten years ago. I pretended they where nipples. LOL

Don’t tell Mother I’m blogging and trying to make a world a better place, she thinks I’m at the whorehouse.

I’m painting in a fancy home, a colonial design, I really like that home and would like to own it if I was willing to lower my standards again. But I don’t live in fancy homes anymore. I do a lot of painting in fancy homes, they require someone that doesn’t just slap paint around. Attention to detail and a study hand (about half a bottle of Peppermint Schnapps) on complex trim and straight lines is very important.

The folks that own this home are very nice people and I work as I please, three or four hours at a time, but some homeowners are assholes. They think it should only take two hours to paint a complex room. Hell, after the first two hours I’m just barley done with my first nap and a shower.

I’m still writing about the village idiot, will post it soon. I think I will put a window in the bottom of my door. So the cats can see out, or in. Maybe that will keep them off of my shelf where my aloe vera plants and other things are. Yeah, right.

The End is Near!
Turn Yourself Around NowBefore it's Too Late!

As a car sped past them, the driver yelled, "Leave us alone, you religious nuts!"
From the curve they heard screeching tires and a big splash. The priest turns to the pastor and asks, "Do you think the sign should just say "Bridge Out"?

1 comment:

concerned citizen said...

ha ha! that was really entertaining & I loved the joke. (not being one much for stupid jokes, that one was funny)I might use it sometime.