Sunday, September 24, 2006

Most valuable contributor

Sister Mary, I will visit your blog as soon as I can, but I’m a very busy man and I all ready visit so many blogs. Those Catholics sure screwed up not allowing their nuns to get any sex. Who would not love having sex with an angel? What angel would not love having sex with God? Wait, those Catholics are idiots that screw up many women, never mind. Love, BBC

"The best part of me wasn’t even running down my mothers leg yet." That cracks me up on so many levels that I just split a frigging gut every time I think of it.

I tried posting Leonardo Da Vinci’s depiction of Mary Magdalene here, my main squeeze at the time. But Blogger is screwing up as always, many of you have seen it anyway. Close enough, she was very spiritual and we sure had fun getting it on with each other.

These frigging cats, they think they are God, and they love fucking wit me. But I fooled them, I got their got their baby factories fixed. See how God is? Ms. God is such an idiot that she just keeps making things that over populate the planet, and then I have to reduce the numbers. I’ll explain that better some other time. I guess I’m stuck with them, no one seems to want a pretty and loving cat, when they feel like being loving. And I really do enjoy having them around, when they are not thinking they are God and fucking wit me.

Jas called me yesterday morning, he must think I’m the smartest man in the world as every time something stumps him he calls. He is a writer, I’ve talked him into getting a new computer because his has gotten so screwed up that I can’t help him much on the phone anymore. Besides, it’s getting old and he needs a cd burner to back up his files to. I burn mine and put them in a deposit box at the bank, I also send them to a space on the Internet. I’d hate to lose everything if my computer fried. I even save all my emails, 4626 of them last year. There is a very interesting journey in all of this. And hopefully we are only a few years to the end of it so that we can all live in peace once and for all.

The fridge in his RV wasn’t working, just gurgling some. I explained that the first thing he should try is ‘burping’ it, and explained how. Now he must think that I really am the smartest man in the world. I’ve just had a varied and interesting life with a lot of experiences. And I don’t know everything in this mind so I have to find what I need to know in other minds, I get it from another part of me. I am the ALL. And part of me is all screwed up and I don’t like that, I’m going to fix it in a strange and complex way. And humor the intelligent ones here while insulting the stupid ones. Because we all need that entertainment as we put up with this crap of wars, greed, Christians, Muslims, and such stupid things as that.

Anyway, the most important person by far that contributes to this blog is the good Dr. John. Every time that little monkey says something it just awakes so many things in me. I just love that man to pieces, but maybe not so much that I will allow him heaven.

And Doc, it’s no big deal if I can’t convert you, so don’t spend much time thinking about eternity today. It won’t be that wonderful sucking George Bush’s dick. Oh, wait, it’ll be a 69 thing, maybe you will enjoy it. Won’t that be a hoot? You and the devil giving each other blow jobs. That just cracks me up on so many levels.

I’m hiking to the hot-springs today to be at one with my creator, she’s an idiot but I love her anyway. The rest of you be good while I’m gone. Ya hear? Why don’t you all chip in and send Mr. Bush a hooker to keep that little monkey busy for a while? Oh, and send Paris Hilton to the Muslims, she likes interesting and varied sex and I’m sure those idiots can give it to her in ways she hasn’t even thought of. It would make the world a better and safer place.

Tomorrow’s post will be very interesting, to the intelligent ones. BBC

2 comments:

concerned citizen said...

I don't know wether to laugh at you or with you or insult you or applaude you. I've never been exposed to so much B.S. in my whole life.

I watched a documentry(?) on Temple monkeys vrs. Market monkeys on Animal Planet this morning. For some reason I kept thinking about was you & your people/monkey references.
These monkeys were definitely not cute.

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time hiking and admiring your creation.

As I've said before; We need to find Monica Lewinsky and get her to start visiting the oval office again. Mr Bush is "...in more dire need of a blowjob than any white man in history."

Be careful visiting Sister Mary Martha, she'll straighten you out. She doesn't mess around. We need your offensive bullshit to help us figure out this G-d stuff. You think going round and round with Dr John is fun, just wait.