Well I just found out who Anonymous is, the calls (I got a second one) come from the residence of E. V. Lewis in Port Angeles. There is a man that is about sixty that lives there with his parents and he is a paranoid crackpot. I know him pretty well so I’m not worried about him unless he cracks some more. He thinks that I’m a dirty old man but he likes naked women and many of the risque jokes just as much as the rest of us. That’s one side on his brain, the other side is just plain sick.
Knock if off pal, or the police will be over to have a talk with you. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
How I found Anonymous…. I don’t have caller ID. But if I turn off my answering machine and don’t answer the phone, when it stops ringing I can dial *69 (ya gotta love that number) and for a fee of seventy-five cents they tell me what number it is. I then looked the number and address up in a reverse directory, and reconized the address.
I used to send him emails and risque jokes but you never know what is going to offend him so I stopped doing it a few weeks ago, no point in arguing with idiots. His parents are real nice folks, it’s not their fault their son is a nut case.
not even close, fuckwit.
try looking a little east and north...
Ha, ha, ha, Hi stupid.
lmao!this is so funny!
time they locked him up!!!
Post a Comment