If you had purchased $1000.00 of Nortel stock one year ago, it would now be worth $49.00.
With Enron, you would have $16.50 left of the original $1000.00.
With Worldcom, you would have less than $5.00 left.
But if you had purchased $1000.00 of Coors (the beer, not the stock) one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the cans for the aluminum cycling price, you would have $214.00.
Based on the above, current investment advice is to drink heavily and recycle.
It's called the 401-Keg Plan
Nick…. Why not pick on women? At one ladies blog she was bragging about having 30 of some kind of expensive purse. She clearly doesn’t care if 30 thousand people die of starvation everyday does she? Got her shit, screw the others. And people wonder why I get cranky and have little respect for that kind of woman, or man. And then they whine because I’m cranky. It’s raining, we needed that even, things where getting a little stressed, my apples are not very big this year but they can feed the deer later. Have a good day, Nick, and my other friends. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You stopped by my blog and commented that you're glad you are not my kids, considering the future they have in store?
I didn't get it. I think I'd like you to elaborate.
You know, apparently you are as dumb as you've claimed we all are. You have NO IDEA about what I do, or what I don't do- I have an idea about how many people in this world are starving- but you know, it's not in my personal belief system to go around bragging about it- Charity is something you do for the good of humainty, not to brag about it.
Consider yourself blocked from my blog.
Miss 1999... I'm blocked? I'm supposed to care?
cathouse teri... What I mean is, I'm glad I'm not any young person. The future for young people is ugly.
Miss 1999... You are right, I don't know what you do, but it isn't enough. I know that you spoil yourself while other women and children die.
And some day you will be Miss Wilted 2056 with raisins for tits.
So yeah, fuck you, why don't you just get over yourself? :-)
And some day you will be Miss Wilted 2056 with raisins for tits.
yeah, I can understand that line of reasoning.
Post a Comment