I’m tired of human beans, I’m tired of their fucked up beliefs, needs and greed’s. I’m tired of trying to tell them anything and arguing with them. I’m tired of the fucked up Godless women on this planet. It’s bullshit to have to be alone on this planet because everyone is so Godless. They don’t believe in God or they would see that they are God. They don’t believe in me, so I won’t believe in them. Really, just how many people really care that thirty thousand people a day die of starvation as long as they eat well? Have nice homes, drive nice cars? How many?
Mrs. God
No point in my trying to tell human beans about Mrs. God, they wouldn’t believe me anyway, and she has no other voice here. I can’t find Mrs. God. They killed Mrs. God, and now they are killing her planet. They even kill each other. Human beans are stupid. So I guess I will just entertain the all Godless human beans until their last days.
"Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed." -Albert Einstein
What some women think… If you get them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow.
The qualities that most attract a woman to a man are usually the bulge in his pants, where his wallet is, that’s all they really care about.
Sex discriminates against the shy and the ugly, but booze helps them get laid.
You cannot produce a baby in one month by impregnating nine women.
Jim and Edna were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Jim suddenly jumped into the deep end. He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there. Edna promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled Jim out.
When the Director of Nursing became aware of Edna's heroic act, she considered her to be mentally stable. When she went to tell Edna the news she said, "Edna, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged; since you were able to rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of another patient, I have concluded that your act displays sound mindedness.
The bad news is that Jim, the patient you saved, hung himself in his bathroom with the belt to his robe right after you saved him. I am sorry, but he's dead." Edna replied, "He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry. How soon can I go home?"
In the news….LEXINGTON, Ky. - The sole survivor of a plane crash that killed 49 people near the Lexington airport last week told family members from his hospital bed, "Why did God do this to me?" but he hasn't mentioned the crash, a close family friend said Wednesday.
God didn’t do anything to him, God is a nice guy, people stupid enough to get on airplanes are just asking for it. But everyone likes to blame God for everything. Ha, ha, ha. Human beans are so funny, they entertain me so I will entertain them.
http://news.yahoo.com/comics/9chickweedlane
http://news.yahoo.com/comics/bloomcounty
http://news.yahoo.com/comics/pricklycity
(Or wouldn’t, because Beans are stupid)
Have a nice day…. Beans. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
well, I guess it's true what i've heard all along.
God is a crusty old bastard that rags on women.
Some of us are not so jaded.
I like being a human. I have no interest in being God.
L>T... Of course, and you're not interested in being Goddess either. Explains why the world is doesn't it?
and you're not interested in being Goddess either.
only under the sheets God. ;]
My point is we should on look on the collective insides of ourselves...to know ourselves.
Human beings are capable of higher consciousness...of evolving.
when you say I have the conviction that God is a real human-like man/woman.
Maybe we mean the same thing?
I don't choose to be serious about "God" & all that metaphysical crap.
What does someone elses mystical revelations have to do with me?
& by Mrs.God you mean like mother earth?
P.S. your jokes are funny!
What's wrong with you? Let the monkeys play!
Post a Comment